I wish that more people would try feeding raw to their bullies

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I only have two bulldogs, but I just grab some chicken thighs (2 for each dog), rip off the skin and excess fat, plop it in their bowls, then wash my hands with warm soapy water. If I want to get fancy, I will sear the outsides over high heat for a minute or two, sprinkle with cumin or turmeric or ground red chilies - the ladies love curry! Pork or beef is cut into large chunks so they still get chewing pleasure. Once or twice a week they get beef liver or chicken hearts or something like that (I usually cook those a little because the ladies prefer it cooked). I really don't go crazy. If I don't have enough meat, I make them filler of bulgur, brown rice, or some other grain and vegetables. I give them whatever fruit or veggie we snack on during the day. If they look hungry when I get home from work, I give them each a bowl of kibble as a snack. I also keep on hand cheapo canned dog food for when I don't feel up to feeding them for whatever reason. I think of it as fast food or junk food. I've never made a big deal over their food and neither one gulps it down, they chew everything.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.