Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Sojos?

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So Sojos?

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    ok ive found one she can eat its called grandma lucys pureformance. maybe trying that soon.
    Really wishing you luck ... you do have your work cut out for you with all those allergies!!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Really wishing you luck ... you do have your work cut out for you with all those allergies!!
    dont i know it. kibble is impossible almost. i have found one and waiting for it to arrive but ive been feeding her boiled chicken and lowfat hamburger with her kibble she is on temporarily and am looking at feeding kibble and raw maybe or dehydrated and some raw. have asked how to do this. boy its scary. lol

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well did get to feed new food for long as some things came up and so ive gone back to the wellness simple but i did get some grandma lucys pureformance chicken as my feed store now carries it so ive started mixing in some of that with their kibble. only been one day so we will see how it goes. i figure its better than the canned i was topping with. i mix up about a third cup and split it between then so far. will report more later on. so far its going well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads