Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Poppy & Bunks Raw Diet Journal

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

The more I read about raw feeding the more it makes sense. How do you guys feed you dogs? For them to eat wouldn't it be a mess on the floor. And if they use their paws to help hold the piece of meat do you wash their paws after every meal

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Poppy & Bunks Raw Diet Journal

if im feeding bone meal say rabbit then i feed her in the crate or outside if the weather is good ,living in the uk that doesnt happen very often lol,otherwise she eats boneless meals from her bowl,after a bone meal i just wipe her feet with milton ,i always wipe her face after a meal even when kibble fed ,karen

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    kutta
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Poppy & Bunks Raw Diet Journal

Hi karenben, You are right it all depends on weather.By the way if a person care well after meal , Then there is no problem.After all you are careful about this and watson should wash their feet after a meal so that dogs can be clean well.and it is no chance to come any germs . So you should follow the instruction. thanks all

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
    I always skim through ketty editing com for help so that I can do well in future.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads