Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I posted a support ticket on their forum, hopefully we will get a solution!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] are you able to get on EBN when you are on your PC at home? (using the same IP address?)

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I can't get on EBN thru Tapatalk on my phone at home but I can get on EBN at home on my PC. It really sounds like the problem is with Tapatalk but the message says my IP is banned by EBN.

Last edited:

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
I just installed it and they now have a free version also. I'm sure it doesn't have all the features of the paid version, but much better to try out something like this to see if I'll really use it. I'm sure it doesn't have all the features of the paid version. I haven't tried to post anything there (maybe I should have posted this one!) but I can certainly see everything. Thanks for the info.

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Having issues signing in on the mobile app.. And I think it's because I used my fb to register... but it doesn't give me an option to use my fb to log in on the app.. Any thing I can do to change this?? I like using the mobile app it's super convenient!! Help!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Having issues signing in on the mobile app.. And I think it's because I used my fb to register... but it doesn't give me an option to use my fb to log in on the app.. Any thing I can do to change this?? I like using the mobile app it's super convenient!! Help!!

Sure either using safari or other net browser, log in using Facebook in regular forum view..... Or do it on your PC. Go to settings in the upper right of screen, and edit password. :up: then you will have one for the app :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Sure either using safari or other net browser, log in using Facebook in regular forum view..... Or do it on your PC. Go to settings in the upper right of screen, and edit password. :up: then you will have one for the app :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Sweet got it!! Thanks!! :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online