Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I JUST found this thread...I had no idea about "reps" and hearts...I've been doing the thumbs up though. Still navigating my way around here and learning...so the heart is different from a thumbs up?, [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

Thumbs-up also gives you 1 rep point. Hearts give much more sometimes up to 100 depending on who gives it to you! Because the more rep you have the more you give. Hearts also allow you to do give a comment privately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Very cool feature. I like it, but I still miss the little of at the bottom where you could leave a comment. :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Very cool feature. I like it, but I still miss the little of at the bottom where you could leave a comment. :(

Rep is still there ... Heart give a comment box, is that what you are referring to?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Rep is still there ... Heart give a comment box, is that what you are referring to?

no there used to be a separate comment box at the bottom of each reply box. It was good because you can only give reputation once, and with the comment box, you could leave a comment.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
no there used to be a separate comment box at the bottom of each reply box. It was good because you can only give reputation once, and with the comment box, you could leave a comment.

Its still there - its the heart! The "like" is the one that you can't comment on - but if you click the heart, you can still leave a comment.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Its still there - its the heart! The "like" is the one that you can't comment on - but if you click the heart, you can still leave a comment.

yes, but the heart is for reputation and you can only give that once, but there also used to be a box at the bottom where you could leave a comment. It disappeared after maintenance was done on the site a while back.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
yes, but the heart is for reputation and you can only give that once, but there also used to be a box at the bottom where you could leave a comment. It disappeared after maintenance was done on the site a while back.

Hmm I don't remember that? Weird. Sorry I wasn't helpful, lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hmm I don't remember that? Weird. Sorry I wasn't helpful, lol

Lol that's okay, it was a while ago, but it was nice, because sometimes you just want to leave a comment or respond to a post, but if you've given reputation, it won't let you leave a comment, and so then you have to reply to the post , and it will then copy the post and then you leave a comment, whereas before you could just leave a quick comment.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do not have a heart on my post, how do I get one? Thank You.

Keep in mind there will not be a heart on your own post... A.k.a. You can not 'rep' yourself. :)

Boborgemia

Jul 31, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Thank you for this reputations button. I appreciate it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.