Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We have added a new post "Like" button!

Similar to how 'like' works on social sites like facebook, it will display your user ID as a "like" to that post.

It will also show how many likes given & received in your posts, as well as in your profile.

You will receive a notification too of any post likes.

Couple of bonuses! First, you will get 1 rep point for each like you receive. Remember, you get more rep by using the HEART like button, as well as have the option to add a comment, so essentially, the heart button is better and gives more rep, the like button is easy and convenient.

Also, the like button does work on Tapatalk if you are a tapatalk user! :up: Which is awesome because there was no way to give any reputation from tapatalk- until now! You will also see who has liked the post on Tapatalk too :D

Enjoy!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Über Kool. Lets start liking.

This is great because you can only give reputation once, and sometimes you want to give more, so this will let you like it instead.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I could make that happen but.... I'm too nice.

Oh please..........That would probably be the only contest I WOULD WIN!!!!!!:pouting:

Dr. Alfred P. Southwick was a steam-boat engineer, dentist and inventor from Buffalo, New York. He invented the first electric chair and by all accounts was a very nice man.
How about a "dislike" button and at the end of the month the person with the most dislikes gets the boot from EBN? Its a way of weeding out the herd of undesirables...(Don't worry..I think youd be safe [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]!)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Dr. Alfred P. Southwick was a steam-boat engineer, dentist and inventor from Buffalo, New York. He invented the first electric chair and by all accounts was a very nice man.
How about a "dislike" button and at the end of the month the person with the most dislikes gets the boot from EBN? Its a way of weeding out the herd of undesirables...(Don't worry..I think youd be safe @Manydogs!)

Whew :whew: yeah, [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], that was accidental-he was trying to make a massage chair-I think he had his wife test it-uh, didn't go so well!
The DISLIKE button could be a hand with the middle finger up....:ohmy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online