Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
When you read a topic, you may want to reply to several different posts within the topic, or one particular post in the topic.

Replying using the
feature is excellent for this, so then the other users who read your post will know what you are responding to. This will add the other users post into your reply with quote tags around it. Here is how you do it:

If you want to reply to a single post by another user, click "reply with quote". This will add their quote into your reply, so it is clear which post you are responding to.

replywithquote.png

To reply to more than one post, click on the multi-quote icon. It will put a checkmark on top of the icon. Do this on all posts you want to respond to. Once you have selected all the posts you want to reply to, click the "reply with quote" button. All quotes you will respond to will now be inserted into the reply box.

multiquote.png

I just used the multi-quote on this post, so you can see an example of what this feature does:

messagemultiquote.png

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oooooo ... didn't realise you could do that! :up:

Violet

Jan 28, 2015
uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Chopper
How do a see if I have a reply if I come out of a forum and lose were I have been ow its new for me help lol

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How do a see if I have a reply if I come out of a forum and lose were I have been ow its new for me help lol

There is a drop own menu under my account that is "my threads" and "my posts"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Violet

Jan 28, 2015
uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Chopper
Thankyou for your help a will get the hang of it :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online