Tutorial: You can now create and subscribe to #HashTags!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Now I am going to try to explain the best I can about a new feature, hash tagging!

Hash Tags are like keywords that people can use to get more help or even gain a following.

For example, each member here is really good at helping others with certain things. So perhaps they could subscribe to the hashtag #cherryeye and then they would be notified anytime another user also posts this particular hashtag. Other members of the forum can hashtag it too, it doesn't have to be the original poster, so it is also another way to get help from those who are interested in the subject. This could really come in handy!

You may also want a following, so when you post pictures you could add your hashtags.

For example, if [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] posts any pictures, stories or videos #orion (and inserts the #orion hashtag), since I am a subscriber, I will get a notification for it! Then I will never miss her pictures if I am not online!

I am going to put several hashtags below to get this going, subscribe to any you find interest you and we will see where it takes us! How do you subscribe? Just click your favorites.

#entropion
#hipdisplaysia
#hystiocytoma
#allergies
#shampoo
#DogFood
#RawFeeding
#HomeCooking
#POTM
#Contests
#fundraiser
#rescue
#adoption
#DailyPoll
#arcade
#help
#obsruction
#diarrhea
#Fromm
#birthday
#lostbulldog
#4PawMember
#Breakroom
#CommunityVeteran
#moderator
#dailychuckle

Now remember, the hashtags are useless unless they are used, so if you see a post that could use one, go for it! I am going to try my best to add them as I see them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.