May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

Henny, just for you.

First off, if you don't have a you tube account, sign up for one.

Step 1: Upload video. Find the video you want to upload and start the uploading.
loading video 4.jpg

Step 2: Once the video is uploaded, copy the link provided.
Untitled 1.jpg
Untitled 2.jpg
Untitled3.jpg

Step 3: Go to the post on EBN that you want to insert video on. Select the film strip to insert.
loading video.jpg

Step 4: Paste the link
Untitled4.jpg
Untitled5.jpg

Submit post

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], yeah, that was my problem in the first place--I couldn't upload the video onto youtube :( I put my video into iPhoto (on the macbook), and it wouldn't accept it. Funny thing, i can easily upload video from phone onto youtube but i had already erased the video from my phone. thanks for the help though!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is there no other way to load a video other than YouTube? :(:blush2:

If you use Tapatalk (mobile app) you can load right from your phone to the site... if not, YouTube is it

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
If you use Tapatalk (mobile app) you can load right from your phone to the site... if not, YouTube is it

I recently loaded the tapatalk app to my tablet. I still do not know the procedure to upload a video & pic to ebn.:unsure::ohmy::facepalm::facepalm1: Using tapatalk. I have no problem uploading thru YouTube.

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte

So I tried this and get network error messages...but thanks to you I'm a bit closer to sharing videos!
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I recently loaded the tapatalk app to my tablet. I still do not know the procedure to upload a video & pic to ebn.:unsure::ohmy::facepalm::facepalm1: Using tapatalk. I have no problem uploading thru YouTube.

When you are posting or starting a new thread....on the left side of the text box is a '+' sign in a circle... click that and you will get the option to take a photo or inset an image

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online