Tutorial: What's your 'style'?

Miami927

Jul 21, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Miami & Maddox
I love the Radical Red but when i change it no one can read my profile, am i doing something wrong?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love the Radical Red but when i change it no one can read my profile, am i doing something wrong?

Not at all, I will see if I can find out where to edit those boxes from white to black- if I can.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
New Logos and styles are now available!

Scroll down to the bottom right of the forum and you will see a box with a drop down menu, where you can choose your favorite style for English Bulldog News!

We have also created a few themed styles to brighten up your holidays!

Logos created by the talented @mavsfan4life :bravo:

Enjoy!

I can only find the drop box for background styles, not for the logos????:anyone:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Do you go to profile and customize your settings to save it as default? Or go to settings?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I can only find the drop box for background styles, not for the logos????:anyone:

It's just for the skins. The logos are different depending on the skin color.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Do you go to profile and customize your settings to save it as default? Or go to settings?

Go to your profile settings and set your style. Or...if you never log out like me, just select it at the bottom and it will stay until you get booted off and/or logged out.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Go to your profile settings and set your style. Or...if you never log out like me, just select it at the bottom and it will stay until you get booted off and/or logged out.
okay I don't mean to sound stupid but I cant make it stay..do you click on "my profile" on the top right and then to "customize my profile" or just go to setting?..when I log back on im back to the default brown..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
okay I don't mean to sound stupid but I cant make it stay..do you click on "my profile" on the top right and then to "customize my profile" or just go to setting?..when I log back on im back to the default brown..

it is under 'general settings'... scroll to lower part of page and select your style it is called 'skin'

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

Skip the customize....I believe that is for your home page. Under the Settings on the top right, click that then go to the general settings like Christine said. 3/4 of the way down is the "forum skin". Dont forget to save your changes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.