Tutorial: How to Add Photos to a New Topic or Existing Topic

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
All of a sudden I get error messages as I try to post a pic , soon as I hit download file from computer ? any suggestions ??

What is the error message?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Will try and cut and paste it for you not sure i can
no ca n not

[io error event type=io error bubbles=false cancelable = fals event phase = 2 text= "error # 2308"]

I tried and did not get an error and the one above does not seem familar to me --- Oh Lisa ;) [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

August 2015 001.JPG

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I tried and did not get an error and the one above does not seem familar to me --- Oh Lisa ;) @bullmama

View attachment 90930

I thought it might be My end it has only started in last day or so . When it started I could get about halfway thru the down load and stop and that error would come up , now it will not even start the download and it stops and the error comes up in the download box on the site so do not think its on my end . I reinstalled Firefox thinking maybe a issue there nope not that . i looked at my virus wear and I have changed nothing there in two years , so thought I would better off ask here , I am a total idiot with this stuff sorry

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It may be the photo size. How big is the photo you are trying to load?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Will try and cut and paste it for you not sure i can
no ca n not

[io error event type=io error bubbles=false cancelable = fals event phase = 2 text= "error # 2308"]

Error 2308 is a very generic error unfortunately, can you try doing a few diff pictures, specifically ones you know have worked before?

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Error 2308 is a very generic error unfortunately, can you try doing a few diff pictures, specifically ones you know have worked before?

tried that with pics that are already been posted here all went to same error code

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
tried that with pics that are already been posted here all went to same error code

How about on a different browser?

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

I use Firefox and that was working fine all of a sudden poof , I do not really want to change browsers to be honest . I reloaded Firefox thinking there was a update that went south or something but still not working ,
I thought I would try and see it it would let Me change My avatar , I picked a photo that has been posted here before its of Rosie being held , when i hit the button for the change I get this and the site disappears

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

Got it I got frustrated early this morning and started to try and retrace My actions of the past week checking on updates ect ect , No idea what happened to be honest but seems to be working now changed My avatar first and posted a pic here , Good

Thanks so much Lisa for your help , if I figure out what it was for sure I will let you know ok thanks again

Nat

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Got it I got frustrated early this morning and started to try and retrace My actions of the past week checking on updates ect ect , No idea what happened to be honest but seems to be working now changed My avatar first and posted a pic here , Good

Thanks so much Lisa for your help , if I figure out what it was for sure I will let you know ok thanks again

Nat

:up:

MelanieK

Oct 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Potpie
Can't figure out how to get my photos turned right side up!:eek:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't figure out how to get my photos turned right side up!:eek:

It is a setting on your pone/camera..... for importing, select 'right side picture on import' , something like that and it will spin it for you.

Most Reactions