Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Hi,

If anyone is in need of information regarding Maine, and especially Vermont, let me know. We've been to Maine 5+ times, and Vermont 10+ times with our Bully. Both are extremely dog friendly, with plenty to do with a Bulldog.

Thanks,
Dave

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Hi Dave,
We visit Maine at least once a year, send along pet friendly places, we'll def. check em out come next spring/summer!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There is a section here that you can list great places..... [MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION] started it. I am on my phone or I'd go find the link for you. Ugh

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I'd like to know some places in maine and vermont! we just moved to boston last year but Lola would love to go up to the french river when we lived in Toronto

SouthernBred

Mar 18, 2016
Worcester, Mass
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirius
Well I must comment on this..

Kennebunkport!!!!!!

Is absolutely a perfect place to bring a bully

almost all the shops let dogs in

most hotels are pet freindly

The Colony Hotel is where we stayed and I must say they make it so easy having a pup with you. They have a private beach which they allow your pup on at anytime ( I know Amazing right lol)

Edgewater inn has an amazing chef and outdoor seating with the pup

scalawags was a great pet store

Just a Great place

We also found alot of EB goodies in the shops

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I'd like to know some places in maine and vermont! we just moved to boston last year but Lola would love to go up to the french river when we lived in Toronto

Vermont is beautiful, reminds me of back home in Quebec. Boston is beautiful too. Very university style with tons of great little cafes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.