New York State- Glen Highland Farms aka Highland Vue in Morris, NY

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Glen Highland farm is about 4 hours north of NYC, and one of the most beautiful places in NY for people to vacation with their dogs.

This place is all about the dogs. Everything about this place caters to your pooch. Between the easy trails, the lakes and streams, the hidden
areas you find all over the place.. you and your dog will be in pig heaven. Along your hike you'll discover places to sit, water and cup, streams, chairs and loungers. I thought it was perfect.

They have over 5 miles of trails, hundreds of acres of places to hang out, and the whole place is just so clean!! They take amazing care of their property.

If we get a chance, we're going back for a weekend this summer.

Blue was only six months old when we went, and it was amazing to see how happy a puppy can be. Like I said, it's Doggie Nirvana.. lol

Canine Country Getaway: Want to vacation with your dog? Unwind, relax and play with your dog in a totally dog-friendly destination.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I LOVE this one too… looks very relaxing!!!

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It is very peaceful. Because it's such a large property, the chances of you running into someone else while hiking is slim.

The paths are very easy for a bulldog, and most are shaded. The ones that aren't, have a stream that Blue would use to cool off.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.