The Non-Bullies of the House

Soon2bBullyMom

Aug 21, 2011
Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Rex
I am new here (see post in the intro room). While Rex isn't here yet (we are hoping for Saturday!!) I do share my home with several other pets, so I thought I would introduce them too.

Kaiden.jpg

This is Kaiden. He is a long coated German Shepherd. I rescued him as a pup from a "puppy store". Kaiden was the only large breed dog, the rest where tiny toy breeds. He was being starved (only feed the amount the others ate. He was locked in a crate and forced to potty on himself, and was repeatedly beaten. The owner wanted $1200 for him, which I refused. I instead wormed his entire "stock" and groomed them. He gave Kaiden to me. It took months of antibiotics and misc other meds to get Kaiden to health. Even 8 years later Kaiden does not trust men outside of my husband. He is the most loving, perfect family dog at home, but his "scars" show through in public. We love him no matter what!!!

DSCN1731.jpg

This is Sawyer my Brittany. He is the first dog I ever purchased from a breeder. We were looking for a family dog and decided on a Brittany. Sawyer is a total goof-ball of a dog. He holds his CGC and we are working on his RN. He is full of energy, and requires a lot of stimulation to stay happy. He is amazing with the entire family and adores my 3 year old!

DSCN3309.jpg

This is Calvin. We think he is a Balinese mix. My husband found him when he was 5 weeks old. He had been thrown out of a car. Part of his face had been torn off. He also had a nasty gut infection AND coccidia. He was very sick! He had meowed so long he lost his voice, and STINK!!!! After many trips to the vet he become my million dollar kitty. Well, by mine I mean my 3 year old son's. They are inseparable!

DSCN7932.jpg

This is Simon. He is a Ragdoll/Manx mix. His mother was killed tragically when he was just 2 weeks old, so he was hand raised. His "breeder" did a great job and he is the most outgoing and loving cat ever. He is very dog like. He comes when he is called, and plays fetch. He "talks" a lot too. He has decided he is officially MY cat, but loves everyone he meets.

DSCN8457.jpg

This is Zane aka Zaney Watermelon. He is a Siamese. He is just a year old and we are his 5th home. He has been bounced around a lot! His last home, his owner had hip surgery and Zaney tripped her and she fell. She wanted him gone. I did NOT need another cat so put off offering. She threaded to have him put down so I stepped up. Zane is the perfect addition to our house. He meshed immediately. He is very lovey and sweet, and OH so playful. You can not eat Cheez-its around him without sharing!

We also have a koi pond with 8 koi and my son has a Betta named Hoots :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thank you so much for showing us your other fur-family. It is nice to know a little bit more about the members other than 'they have a bully'.. Lari and I raise and show koi. I think that currently there are about 10 adults up to about 28" and 5 babies that we bought at one of the shows this year that we hope will be 'showable' in a year or two. We also breed and show fancy goldfish which is quite a task.. lol But Princess Gracie, aka. Her Royal Highness is our only fur member of our family.

OP
Soon2bBullyMom

Soon2bBullyMom

Aug 21, 2011
Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Rex
I LOVE OTHER PETS!

Here's a few of EBN non-bulldog pets. My zoo is the first one...

Beautiful family!!! Even the "crawly" ones

Thank you so much for showing us your other fur-family. It is nice to know a little bit more about the members other than 'they have a bully'.. Lari and I raise and show koi. I think that currently there are about 10 adults up to about 28" and 5 babies that we bought at one of the shows this year that we hope will be 'showable' in a year or two. We also breed and show fancy goldfish which is quite a task.. lol But Princess Gracie, aka. Her Royal Highness is our only fur member of our family.

I would love to see your koi, do you have any pictures? Mine are just backyard pets, I have pictures of them somewhere, Ill have to dig them up

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Wow, your furry friends are just gorgeous..ALL of them. Your new bully is so lucky to have found you!!!! Kaiden is GORGEOUS. I just want to bring him home.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:heart: your family. Sounds like you cannot resist saving the animals. I love to see people like you in this world cuz there are so many ugly people who do harm~saddens me.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What beautiful fur children you have!!! I am glad you shared them with us, the vast majority of us are animal lovers in general, not just bullys, so we love to see pictures of all our members pets :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
How did I miss these great pictures! You have a great menagerie! We have had a houseful of rescues too..but the ranks are thinning..1 cat..Dena our "pound puppy".. And Jake! I love..love the cats..I had a ragdoll cat when I was about 14.. Unfortunately he had a ton of health issues..and he wasn't with me too long.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online