Pictures of my son and his new Boston Terrior

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], and other's that ask.... here are some new photo's of my son and my new grandson Matrix, lol..After doing a lot of reading it is NOT a mini-Boston, I read where they are just breeding small ones with small ones. He is 1.5 yrs. old and only weighs 12 lbs.

My son also has a Pill/Lab mix named Krillen, who is truly the best dog I have ever been around, she is so gentle and smart.

My son Dustin and Matrix
DustinandBuddy012.jpg

Krillen and Vegas put out on the screened Lanie to give us a break (it was winter and about 50* out)
Dustin23rd2010014.jpg

Vegas after about 30 minutes of play with Krillen and Matrix the Boston
DustinandBuddy007.jpg

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What a cutie!!!! Love the picture of Vegas pooped after playing :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Matrix is a cutie, all of them are good looking, but Vegas steals the show.

L

Lucy-licious

i totally agree with everyone else....Matrix is very cute as is your son...... but Vegas :love:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Great pics I had a Boston bull she was small. I don't think her ears where that big. But she was great. I miss her

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
There was a dog in that first pic :confused: Let me go back and look again.. Hubba!! Hubba!!:loveeyes: That's one good lookin boy you have there Kelly!:w00t:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awww, Matrix is so cute! I love Bostons! But Vegas definitely still has my heart...:luv: I love how happy and worn out he looks after his playdate!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yeah, your boy is stunning. Girls are so liberated these days I wonder what it's like to be a young male in this point in time. My son is 29 and still single but he's very shy and sweet. His dad was the same way.

In passed dog meetups I had heard that Boston Terrier breeders were trending towards smaller versions. As far as I'm concerned all I know is they still needs lots of exercise. Have you ever been to a Boston Terrier meetup? They throw a big beach ball and that ball rarely hits the ground cause all the BTs are bumping it up into the air. It's a hoot to see. I have a mixed breed and he definitely has Boston Terrier energy, smart and a good companion. Just wish he wasn't the jealous type as he always gets between me and the bulldogs. Of course I'm gonna stil play favorites and wuv Vegas.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.