Pictures of my son and his new Boston Terrior

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], and other's that ask.... here are some new photo's of my son and my new grandson Matrix, lol..After doing a lot of reading it is NOT a mini-Boston, I read where they are just breeding small ones with small ones. He is 1.5 yrs. old and only weighs 12 lbs.

My son also has a Pill/Lab mix named Krillen, who is truly the best dog I have ever been around, she is so gentle and smart.

My son Dustin and Matrix
DustinandBuddy012.jpg

Krillen and Vegas put out on the screened Lanie to give us a break (it was winter and about 50* out)
Dustin23rd2010014.jpg

Vegas after about 30 minutes of play with Krillen and Matrix the Boston
DustinandBuddy007.jpg

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What a cutie!!!! Love the picture of Vegas pooped after playing :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Matrix is a cutie, all of them are good looking, but Vegas steals the show.

L

Lucy-licious

i totally agree with everyone else....Matrix is very cute as is your son...... but Vegas :love:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Great pics I had a Boston bull she was small. I don't think her ears where that big. But she was great. I miss her

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
There was a dog in that first pic :confused: Let me go back and look again.. Hubba!! Hubba!!:loveeyes: That's one good lookin boy you have there Kelly!:w00t:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awww, Matrix is so cute! I love Bostons! But Vegas definitely still has my heart...:luv: I love how happy and worn out he looks after his playdate!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yeah, your boy is stunning. Girls are so liberated these days I wonder what it's like to be a young male in this point in time. My son is 29 and still single but he's very shy and sweet. His dad was the same way.

In passed dog meetups I had heard that Boston Terrier breeders were trending towards smaller versions. As far as I'm concerned all I know is they still needs lots of exercise. Have you ever been to a Boston Terrier meetup? They throw a big beach ball and that ball rarely hits the ground cause all the BTs are bumping it up into the air. It's a hoot to see. I have a mixed breed and he definitely has Boston Terrier energy, smart and a good companion. Just wish he wasn't the jealous type as he always gets between me and the bulldogs. Of course I'm gonna stil play favorites and wuv Vegas.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.