Biewers - gotta love them

tleegirl

New member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Don't know how many of you are familiar with the Biewers breed, they are a rare breed Yorkshire Terrier from Germany! I came across them in another forum I belong to with my yorkie. I fell in love at first site. They have the best temperment and coloring. I'm actually going to be showing these but I'd like to introduce you to Paris and Louie. They are sooo much fun to hang out with. They give the bullies a run for their money but once their caught, look out!
Galatea_DSC_0258.webpDSC_2925.webp
 
They are very pretty!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top