JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hey everyone! Thought I'd give you a short update on Jack. It's been a week since we brought him home and he's been improving every single day. He's still on pain meds for a few more days. His appetite is back to normal and he's eating on his own and then some (I had to hand feed him for about 3 days with a special enticing yummy wet food - yuk!). He's able to go down the stairs now too - woot woot. We're monitoring his play and his activeness. He and Wilson really want to go at it but they're being pretty good about it.

Here's a picture I took a few minutes ago. Wilson's trying to jump him and Jack hop to get away. :ROFL: It's just about game awn again with those two. :ohmy:

IMG_1500.JPG
And this is from the 4th - he fell asleep on his camel. :D The marks on his snout are from the staples from his feeding tube and hopefully will fade with time.
IMG_1493.JPG

Thanks again for all the support - you all are awesome!

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww..thanks for great pics! So glad to hear Jack is soon to be Jack again! I was just thinking..what do you think about a middle name for Wilson? Listen to this..."Wilson..Woot Woot.."...it has a SPECIAL ring to it..NO? :lol:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was just thinking..what do you think about a middle name for Wilson? Listen to this..."Wilson..Woot Woot.."...it has a SPECIAL ring to it..NO? :lol:
LOL I could only wish for a 1/4 of the wittiness you have my friend. Indeed it has a SPECIAL ring to it......Hmmmm.....Wilson...."Wilson...Woot Woot".......or "Wilson....Woot Woot Turd Burglar." :lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad he is home and doing better, he looks good too.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thank you for keeping us in the loop on his recovery. Woot woot! :rofl: :D

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm so glad to hear that he's doing better!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8750]KarenP[/MENTION] here's Jack's thread on when he got sick. I'd 100% fine now and hasn't had a bout of his HOD in about 8-10 months. :clap:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Jeannie, so sorry to hear about Jack, I hope they can figure out what's causing his illness, and he gets the right treatment to get better soon. You must be so worried, and poor Jack must be so stressed too, not feeling well, and away from home in the hospital. Sending you guys love, hugs and prayers that he turns around and gets better quick. Please keep us posted on his progress, and I'll definetley be thinking and praying for him.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aww Jeannie, so sorry to hear about Jack, I hope they can figure out what's causing his illness, and he gets the right treatment to get better soon. You must be so worried, and poor Jack must be so stressed too, not feeling well, and away from home in the hospital. Sending you guys love, hugs and prayers that he turns around and gets better quick. Please keep us posted on his progress, and I'll definetley be thinking and praying for him.

Monica he's totally fine. Nth at wad back in April 2011. Karen had asked about him so pulled up his threads. :up:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh that's great, I didn't see the date, I just read the thread, I thought Jack was sick, so glad he's okay and well.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh Jeannie I am so sorry I have just seen this I do so when you read this Jack is back home with you and he is on the road to recovery a big hug for all of you. I am thinking of you all and sending my well wishes your way.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Jeannie I am so sorry I have just seen this I do so when you read this Jack is back home with you and he is on the road to recovery a big hug for all of you. I am thinking of you all and sending my well wishes your way.

Whoopsie didn't mean to scare you, Jack's totally fine. The post is 2 years old. I brought it up for Karen to see. :).

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Whoopsie didn't mean to scare you, Jack's totally fine. The post is 2 years old. I brought it up for Karen to see. :).

:oops: What a dummy I would be, I kept thinking I am sure Jack is older than 7 months must of been having a dummy day :rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online