Jack's at the vet :(

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
O poor baby so glad you got to spend time w him. I'm sure that helped him so much

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Poor Jack...he looks so sad! Truman, Linus and I are sending positive thoughts, good vibes and lots of love your way! Feel better!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh jeannieco..I keep checking for good news..I'll take anything! You and your hubby are such good doggie parents. Vacations are hard to come by..but the love for a dog far surpasses them. I just know he will come out of this and THAT vacation will REALLY be special. :pray: and :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:sorry: I'd say give Jack a hug, but it would probably hurt him. So save that for when he's all better.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
All your well wishes did not go unnoticed. Jack gets to come home tomorrow!!!! :dance::up::clap::clap::clap::clap: Long story short, he started walking sometime last night after I left and he ate some chicken. I spent 1.5 hours with him tonight after work and when I got there he was walking so good. They brought some wet special food for him and he ate it all out of my hand. I guess this bone disease affects the jaw too, whodaknown. He has his pain patch and will get another one on Friday. He's also going to be switched to adult food now with a lower protein. I'll keep him on Blue Buffalo and then I can switch Wilson to the adult too. He's coming home!! :clap:

Here he is from tonight.
6-28.11.2.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], such GREAT news! i'm so happy for Jack and you. That's such a positive sign when they eat, isn't it? We're continuing to send healthy, positive vibes and prayers your way. Tate wants to give Jack another big :hug: !

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohhhhhhhhh!! Just the good news I was hoping for! It's late here..but I just had to check. So glad I did. What a relief! He looks pretty good! Give him lots of kisses!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yes :yes2:I'm so happy. So very glad that it is good news and that he's coming home. I prayed very hard for him because he's a sweet and innocent soul that deserves to live out his life with love.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks :). I have to admit there was a moment on Saturday when we didn't know if he would survive. He was so sick. He just laid his head in my lap yesterday and that's all we both needed. We'll pick him up around 1 today.

Fontanafox, you and I both have"Wilsons. :). We lived in Corona from 2002-04 for my husband's work, right down the 15 from Fontana.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I couldn't help myself but to update you all with another picture. Jack is resting well at home. It took Wilson and Ace a few hours to get settled down and we of course kept Jack separated at first. Wilson missed his buddy.
IMG_1472.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so happy to hear that Jack's back at home. Poor guy, he must be exhausted. And look at Wilson, he looks so concerned about his brother! He's just sitting there sweetly watching over him. :luv:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What a sweet picture. Look at little Wilson looking on knowing his buddy is not feeling up to playing right now.:*(
And yes I live near the 15 and 210. Use to be nobody knew where Fontana was. I just use to say it's on the way to Las Vegas. :lol: Before that I lived in Rancho Cucamonga and that was equally unfamous.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.