new baby

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
We got a new mouser yesterday. Her name is Pancakes and she is 5 weeks old. Her and her siblings (10 of them) were syringe fed, so that is why we got her so young...

Meet Pancakes:

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5729_1.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Pancakes is just a little silver dollar of a kitty. Glad she has a new home with you. Hope her siblings find their forever home too!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
How adorable, how is the cat/dog relationship going?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Very cute! Joe is wanting a kitten so bad, (he is more of a cat person) but we are afraid Vegas would not realize his weight and be to rough with a kitten. I know he would not be mean, but just too rough. Let me know how your dogs and kitten get along.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Too cute! She looks so much like my sister's cat Lucy! She had to bottle feed her and teach her how to poop and where because she got her so young!

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Thanks guys!! She is so sweet and likes to snuggle and give kisses. Norman doesn't really pay much attention to her. LeRoy sniffs her, then leaves her alone. China likes to nibble on her, sometimes alittle to roughly. The word gentle comes up alot in our house. But so far the dogs are doing better than what I thought they would do.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
She's cute!!! I used to have a cat like that her name was nieko

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Awwww, she is so cute! I love baby kittens. I miss when I had small kitties, haha. Now I have a big fat lazy one and a big sleek one..:)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
She is so pretty! I am a cat person myself but we do not have any at the moment. We have always had three cats at a time. But, after they all passed this last time, we didn't bring in any new ones. I was just too heartbroken :(

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
She is so pretty! My in laws saved a kitty that looks exactly like her! Dave and his dad found him outside their machine shop, he was too young to be away from his mother and the neighbors said they heard a crazy cat fight the night before so they are thinking his mom was injured/killed. Anyway turns out according to the vet that they took him to be neutured at, he appears to be a pure bred cat called a russian blue. Pancakes may be a Russian Blue too :)

Most Reactions