sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Sorry I have been so slow to respond!

Buddy is doing okay. He has put on a few ounces and his horrendous behavior as a result of his appetite has improved.

I very much appreciate everyone's advice regarding the difficulties in diagnosing a older cat's medical issues. This is my first major issue with a cat and I sort of don't know where to go next with things but I feel better after reading everyone's great advice and feel I am on the right track in terms of providing practical solutions to hard to determine problems!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks so much for the update [MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION]. I've been wondering but figured you would let us know. Nothing like a kitty..especially a senior..to create mysteries! At least he's eating and not losing weight!

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Maggie (one of my cats) had this issue also only she is almost 3. She kept losing weight like crazy and we did a battery of tests also and things kept coming back fine. then she ended up starting to puke as soon as she ate or get diarrhea found out she has food allergies and has ibs. we switched her food and she has improved greatly. she weighs 7lbs (shes little) the vet said he wants her up to 10lbs and said it can take a while for cats to get back where they need to be espicially if they are active like her.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online