Good news for Bella

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
She's going for a "trial run" tonight at her potential new forever home! It 's actually a friend of mine who was going to get a chihuahua puppy but I talked her into Bella instead. I took Bella to their house last night and her husband really clicked with Bella and Bella with him. I think (and praying) it all works out.

L

Lucy-licious

Fingers crossed all goes well and Bella finds her new family :pray::pray:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Whew..I am going to be on pins and needles until you post how it went. It is good that she has already clicked with the husband! She is so pretty, how could they not love her!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Great news for Bella!! Be sure to let us all know how it goes, and like [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] said, make sure to recommend this site, it will be very helpful having a new bully!! I sure wish I knew about it the first year of Vegas's life, things would have been so different.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Update please!!!! [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] what happened???

I'm curious too how you managed to talk a family looking to adopt a chihuahua into a pitbull ... lmao ...although we all know she is totally adorable!!!

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Well, the potential family called me this afternoon and..................................................................................

THEY LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are gonna keep her and spoil her!! I am so happy for her and her new family!

They went out tonight and bought her a new cage. But she is just the lovingest dog I think I have ever met. When I dropped her off at their house I made a bandana that said Jamies Best Friend! Jamie (of course) is their daughter. They sent me pictures already and it's of Bella giving Jamie kisses. I'm so happy... I'm just about in tears again.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Well, the potential family called me this afternoon and..................................................................................

THEY LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are gonna keep her and spoil her!! I am so happy for her and her new family!

They went out tonight and bought her a new cage. But she is just the lovingest dog I think I have ever met. When I dropped her off at their house I made a bandana that said Jamies Best Friend! Jamie (of course) is their daughter. They sent me pictures already and it's of Bella giving Jamie kisses. I'm so happy... I'm just about in tears again.

Awwwww.... that is such good news!!!!!! You deserve all the credit for this one... GREAT JOB..... thank you, thank you thank you for all that you do....... Here is to you, :beer:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
That's so awesome! Yay for Bella and for you [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION]!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.