FROMM, not just for Bullys anymore!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ok, I am not sure if this is where I should post this but I just have to say something about Fromm. I know it is for ALL breeds but with all the talk about how good it is for bulldogs, I just had to fill you in on what it has done to Lucy the Basset.

You all probably know that Bassets have huge ear canals and due to the way their ears lay and the size of them, moisture in there is a big problem. Cleaning their ears often is a must or yeast is a certainty. Anyway, I clean Lucy's ears about once a week. Sometimes more if she tries to push her way into Gator and Gypsy's grooming sessions. Anyway, usually, there is a little bit of brown wax in there that needs to come out. BUT since putting her on the Fromm Beef Frittata when I switched Gator and Gypsy there has been NOTHING on the cotton balls. I mean, not a speck of anything. I have had her her whole life (she is 8) and there is always gunk on the cotton balls after cleaning but NOT ANY MORE!!! Plus, she smells better! I used to chalk it up to the typical basset smell (hounds have a distinct odor) but on Fromm it has almost disappeared and I have not given her a bath in two weeks!

Ok...done with my rave. lol. And no, I do not work for Fromm or any other company that has to do with dogs. My hubby is in the Navy and I work at a Montessori school.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hmmm..maybe I could feed it to my grandson and we could skip cleaning his ears in the bath! :laugh:
:giggle:

:pics:

[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION], we've had the same experience with HRH with her smelling so much better now than when we got her and she was eating Bil Jac.

We love the results we've seen with the Fromm Beef Fritatta.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well I'd like to say that Daddy hardly farts anymore on the Fromm Beef Frittata .... and before his farts used to clear .. not the room but the whole house!! Don't think Fromm would use that story somehow .................. :hmm:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well I'd like to say that Daddy hardly farts anymore on the Fromm Beef Frittata .... and before his farts used to clear .. not the room but the whole house!! Don't think Fromm would use that story somehow .................. :hmm:

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]... Found this for you...no..really for Daddy!! :fart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] ... yep that would be Daddy!!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i have a similar story as i started my bully on Fromm a couple months ago i also gave it to my chocolate lab. he use to shed something aweful and his pads and "elbows" were always dry and cracked but not anymore. his chocolate fur is lush and soft and he hardly sheds at all! no more dry pads and he just looks a lot healthier. i didn't really look for this to happen. he's 7 and i was use to his fur condition with even having him on other vet suggested brands.

now, unfortunately, i don't see it totally helping my bully. he is still itching and licking his paws some so i might have to change something up. it's always something, isn't it?! lol :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
i have a similar story as i started my bully on Fromm a couple months ago i also gave it to my chocolate lab. he use to shed something aweful and his pads and "elbows" were always dry and cracked but not anymore. his chocolate fur is lush and soft and he hardly sheds at all! no more dry pads and he just looks a lot healthier. i didn't really look for this to happen. he's 7 and i was use to his fur condition with even having him on other vet suggested brands.

now, unfortunately, i don't see it totally helping my bully. he is still itching and licking his paws some so i might have to change something up. it's always something, isn't it?! lol :)

You got that right [MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION]..Who would've thought dog food would be so difficult?..jeez..I remember the OLD days...when we gave our poor dogs crappy purina dog chow..and thought it was great! :bang:

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
It's funny because her fur is soooo much softer now too. She has always had a really soft coat for a basset (hounds are usually more coarse except for their velvet ears) but now it is so silky!

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
IMG_0803.jpg @ kazzy220.........LOLOLOLOLOL at your reply, but it is true, Daphne never farts anymore since i switched her to the Fromm beef fritatta

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
I have been wondering if Bully gas might be related to grains in food? I am curious if anyone with a Bully on grain free food notices a difference in the gas output....hmmm...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.