Cute little clip..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too precious!!! However, I’m not sure the fawn was playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thanks for sharing. Fascinating! Was the little deer in shock or are they that tough? Where was its mom, I wonder?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I’m thinking the same, where’s Bambi’s momma? Great video!! Too cute.

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Deer are always in her yard. Mama must have been hiding from the dog-and let the baby handle it-tough little one!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Deer momma leaves smaller babies alone, because new baby can not walk as much as momma needs to feel her tummy. Every 2-3 hours she comes back to feed him with milk. Between her visits baby hides and has to protect themselves. So, yes, they are all tough babies! When little one is strong enough to walk for hours with Mom, they become inseparable. But until then they are very vulnerable as the stay for hours alone.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Deer momma leaves smaller babies alone, because new baby can not walk as much as momma needs to feel her tummy. Every 2-3 hours she comes back to feed him with milk. Between her visits baby hides and has to protect themselves. So, yes, they are all tough babies! When little one is strong enough to walk for hours with Mom, they become inseparable. But until then they are very vulnerable as the stay for hours alone.

Yep! I recently read up on this and at times she may not return until dusk. If baby needs her they have distinctive cries so Momma knows to come running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I raised a baby deer years ago-someone had shot and killed his mom. He was the size of the one in video. When he was hungry, he did cry like a baby for his bottle!
His name was Bambino:) People were always bringing me animals!

Members online

No members online now.