Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I had not been on our sister forum (set up just like this one) for a long time, and was surprised there was some new members and questions! It has not been a very active site so I was surprised to see all the new activity.

Anyway, thought I would let all the new members and old members know about the site if they want to pop over and say hello!

Its The Pet Help Forum The Pet Help Forum: A Pet Owner's Help & Support Community - Welcome to the Pet Help Forum (formerly Pets Can Talk Too)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I actually went on a week or so ago as I saw some activity. I will try to get on there more regularly.

Marte

Jul 26, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barre
What to do if the dog is constantly watering his eyes. Go to the breeze to go far. Maybe someone knows?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What to do if the dog is constantly watering his eyes. Go to the breeze to go far. Maybe someone knows?

First have his eyes checked in case there’s a little scratch. Can also be allergies n the food you’re feeding. My white face tears often cause he’s a white face. Pigmentation of white faces is different. If I have the a/c on or a fan he’ll tear easily. He has absolutely no tear stains either because he gets wiped down n dried up on regular basis. I sometimes add cornstarch if he tears too much in his folds. But I would definitely have the eyes checked.

Just checked your profile, you’re feeding Royal Canin? That is LOADED of grains!! Not good..period!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.