Something that made me chuckle...

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Most may not know...but we got our name for our Australian Shepherd from the Star Wars CLONE WARS TV series. So...last night while the family was watching Clone Wars...and they just said..."No Ahsoka" and she dropped her toy and looked at the TV with her ears back...like did that box just CORRECT me!?! Poor baby... Which caused her to come over and lay by me for protection...

The character on Clone Wars...is quite colorful in appearance. And is always trying so hard to please. Which is a characteristic of the breed our Ahsoka is.

The character on Clone Wars:
Ahsoka.jpg

And my baby girl Ahsoka:
as a puppy:
CopyofIMG_7386.jpg

more recent photo of her in her favorite spot sitting on the window bench seat:
Ahsoka028-1-1.jpg

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
That shows how well Ahsoka listens and behaves! Her name is perfect for her.

I know your dog is a show girl, but have you ever seen cow dogs work a round up? It is just awesome to watch those dogs work. They are so good and so smart!

Great pictures!

Last edited:
OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION]
That shows how well Ahsoka listens and behaves! Her name is perfect for her.

I know your dog is a show girl, but have you ever seen cow dogs work a round up? It is just awesome to watch those dogs work. They are so good and so smart!

Great pictures!

Thanks...We were trying to figure out names...and when my oldest came up with that one. It was one we all agreed on pretty much. And...yes she listens rather well for the most part. Having the TV correct her...really had her out of sorts...

Actually I've seen some working video...they give ribbons and such for dogs that herd. There are a few on the Aussie Board I go to who shares video clips. It is rather interesting...I would be to worried she could get harmed. But...my breeder and a few other show breeders have been training their show dogs...to prove that they still have herding instinct. Some are quite versatile in their accomplishments actually...from agility,herding, and confirmation as well as obedience and a few other things.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION] I can imagine how you'd feel watching your girl herd. We have a county full of Aussies here and cattle drives down the roads. They are such awesome dogs.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
That's funny! :) Aww. Delilah hears her name on the TV or the radio and will look at cock her head. It's hysterical!

I love Aussies so much. They're one of my other favorite breeds...after Bullies, of course. They're just so pretty!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.