United is in the headlines again

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
This is when you need to have your cell phone video tape all this crap. Put the dog in the carry-on bin once in the air take it out and start taping live on FB..feel free to tell the flight attendant they are live on FB. I guarantee you attitudes will change. Was it United that dragged the man through the isle and was all over the media last year? I think he was also a doctor.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
harveyspecter

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
It is very easy on hindsight to map out all the prudent things that should have been said and done when everything is calm and when there is no pressure. We can come up with 100 possible things that one could have done.

It is often different when caught off guard, you immediately react at that very moment and tend to do things that are not well thought of and unwise only to realize later you should have done this and that. I for one have been in situations where I regret doing the opposite and the outcome would have been very different. Again, no excuses for the owners but I could see myself being in their shoes.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes this was utterly disgusting first by the flight attendant and mostly by the parent would she have put a skin kid up in that hole I would say not, and why the hell no one else said anything is beyond me I myself as a passenger would have stood up and said NO even if I got thrown of the plane I would not have watched that being done.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thinking about this tragedy I blame everyone on board that day because I would not of sat and kept my mouth shut

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Yes this was utterly disgusting first by the flight attendant and mostly by the parent would she have put a skin kid up in that hole I would say not, and why the hell no one else said anything is beyond me I myself as a passenger would have stood up and said NO even if I got thrown of the plane I would not have watched that being done.

Here here

Members online

No members online now.