Thanks everybody......

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Ya'll cannot possibly know how very, very much I appreciate the prayers and wishes, sent my way.
As of today, day 10, we have no clue to the whereabouts of our precious little Angel.
everyday i remind myself that miracles do happen, but at this point the odds are not in our favor.

So.....life does go on.

thanks you everybody.

p.s.
Ty has even behaved and helped me through this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:( Continued prayers for a safe return.

((((Hugs))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm SO sorry to hear this... I'm praying that your baby returns home soon.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Kim I truly, sincerely am so very very sorry that you still have no idea!! I will continue to pray, and as you say, miracles DO HAPPEN!!!! Sending bully hugs and prayers to you and your family!

Sue and Joey

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Oh boy, I cannot imagine having to go through this. So so sorry

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
There's just no closure, .......nothing.
With other beloved pets we've lost, we have a little cemetary in the pasture at the bottom of the hill, under a huge beautiful Oak, and each have a marker, so we have something to focus on when we pass by and remember.

With Izzy,......nothing.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
With Izzy,......nothing.

Please put a marker there. She deserves that token of remembrance. You may never figure out what happened to her but I feel you may get a measure of closure by placing a marker.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What can anyone to say....I’m very sorry and hopefully one day soon the little Angel will be back. :angelheart::angelheart:

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Omg.... I had assumed you had found your little Furbaby.

Prayers for her safe return!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I am so sorry for this.. i had similar 20 years ago and still wish for answers.. come on back and heal here with your friends.. prayers for comfort.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aim just reading this post now, and I'm so,sorry you're going through this. Sending positive thoughts, loving hugs and prayers that she is found safe and sound. The worst is not knowing what happened to her. Last summer my Grandsons cat went missing for 9 days and we searched everyday. She never goes farther than earshot, and always comes when you call her name. The night she went missing, someone picked her up thinking she was lost, she .oves car rides so jumped in the car with the person. They took her to a vets office and they held her there in quarantine because they didn't know her history. They gave her all her vaccinations which she already had and then after the 9 days they sent her to the Humane Society in our area. We had been calling there everyday she was missing and sent them her picture, but because the vet had her, they didn't have any information on her. We saw an ad in the local paper that they had her at the Humane Society and we went to see if it was her, and it was. She was to be placed for adoption that weekend, they did not contact us to tell that they had a cat with her description, even though we had been calling them everyday, sent a picture and filled out a lost cat description with them. Had we not seen the ad in the paper and gone to see her, she may have been adopted out and gone forever. She was gone for 9 days, so there is always hope that you may find her.

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Please put a marker there. She deserves that token of remembrance. You may never figure out what happened to her but I feel you may get a measure of closure by placing a marker.

I hadn't thought of that, thank you, I will.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh, Kim, I’m so sorry! Missed the beginning of the story. First of all, it is still possible that he was taken away, because yorkies are very popular dogs. May be someone couldn’t resist temptation. And he is taken care of, which is still sad for you, but better than thinking that he is gone. You know, twice in my life I had male Irish setters who are very prone to roaming. One of them I lost for two years! And then he was returned to me by the nice family, where he stayed for last 2 months, where he was previously- we never learnt! It was in a big city, 2 million, and before social media era. I never stopped looking for him and I found him via paper newspaper ad! So, don’t lose hope!

Members online

No members online now.