ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Any news?!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
  • Do not overlook Craigslist’s free classifieds.
  • Homeagain.com is primarily a microchip registry but anyone can register a lost pet even if it is not microchipped and you can search their database.
  • LostFoundPets.us This is a free public database unless you want to feature your pet on their front page, in which case there is a fee.
  • Nextdoor.com: This is a series of neighborhood sites, like a private social network for your neighborhood. Not strictly a lost and found site, but many people use it to report lost and found pets.
  • Lostdogsofamerica.org
    Maintains a network of Facebook pages dedicated to lost and found dog reports for about 27 states. This is an outstanding site with tons of useful information. Unfortunately it is limited to dogs. In general Facebook pages can be very effective short term but they have severe limitations – you have to create your own Facebook page to access and you cannot do a targeted search.
  • The Center For Lost Pets
    Dogs and cats only. You cannot bracket search results by date. Yields irrelevant results.
  • Missingpet.net
    Sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture
    Organized by state but not sortable by date, no photos
  • Helpinglostpets.com: Map based, a site with good intentions but tricky to use
  • www.fidofinder.com: Just dogs Tabbytracker.com: Just cats These two sites allow you to search for free, but you have to pay extra to include your own report with a picture or a phone number. They also say they will alert nearby shelter(s) for a small fee, but only shelters that have registered with them. (In our large metropolitan area, only one shelter was listed out of possible dozens.)
[h=2]How is Pet FBI different from all others?[/h]We encourage you to use every possible source to seek and spread information about your lost or found pet. Lost pet web sites, Craigslist, Facebook, even traditional utility pole flyers and newspaper classifieds are important tools. But only an interactive, searchable database like Pet FBI will give you the best chances for success because:

• The Pet FBI database is user-friendly. You do not even have to “register”.
  • Once you post a report you get automatic email Alerts about new reports for 90 days, saving you lots of time and optimizing your chances of success
  • The Pet FBI database “Search” feature is designed to zero in on only relevant results.
  • Pet FBI is strictly non-commercial, has been since it was founded in 1998 and will remain so by charter. All features are absolutely free.
  • Your lost or found report can remain posted for at least four years, without needing to remember to renew it.
  • The report form prompts you for all the critical information.
  • You have complete and direct control over your report. You can edit, update or inactive it at any time.
  • “Losers” and “finders” are free to contact each other directly. There is no intermediary. Time is critical!
  • Reports are searchable by zip code with your choice of radius (in exact miles up to 250 miles from the zip code you choose). You can cast as narrow or wide a net as necessary.
  • You can search or post a report for any kind of animal.
  • It is state-of-the art for speed and efficiency.
  • After almost two decades of experience (since 1998) we have compiled the most comprehensive advice and useful tips for recovering lost pets
  • Pet FBI volunteers are available through email for advice and encouragement.
  • Pet FBI has a network of volunteers both official and unofficial who search and cross-check.
[h=1]Wouldn’t it be great if all the information were gathered in one place?[/h]Just as there is a single national registry for stolen cars, there should be a single database for lost and found pets that everybody would use: individuals, shelters, animal control, rescues and so on. Please help us make Pet FBI “information central” for lost and found pets. The more people who use it, the better it will work.
You can help promote the use of the Pet FBI database by suggesting it to the agencies in your area, to your vet, pet supply stores, groomers, friends, family and so on. There is a Pet FBI flyer you can print to post or leave with people.
Please check our How to Help page for other volunteer ideas.

[h=4][/h]

[h=4]I Lost A Dog[/h]

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Thank you

We thought we had found her
Last Thursday morning,something compelled me to look on Craigslist s
Atlanta

I would have bet my life the pic was her
Something in my heart told me IT WAS HER

We drove 3 hours, only to be disappointed

Everybody,
Hug every pet you have

One day you will have to saygoodbye

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you

We thought we had found her
Last Thursday morning,something compelled me to look on Craigslist s
Atlanta

I would have bet my life the pic was her
Something in my heart told me IT WAS HER

We drove 3 hours, only to be disappointed

Everybody,
Hug every pet you have

One day you will have to saygoodbye

so sorry... still praying you find her safe and sound. I hope someone brought her in and she is warm and safe. (((hugs)))

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I CAN'T IMAGINE YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT & PAIN IT WASN'T ISABELLE :(

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEEDS TOO AS WE ALL HOLD YOU UP IN PRAYERS.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
still praying in faith...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Kim, I'm so sorry you're going through this worry. I hope and pray she is found safe and sound. Hopefully someone picked her up and is trying to find where she belongs. Sending positive thoughts, hugs and prayers that she is found and is home soon. Please keep us posted.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I can hardly read other posts as for some reason this one has really taken my heart. Came here hoping for some news,,, or hoping that I'm missing a post somewhere else?? Anyway, Prayers for peace.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
STILL PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE & SENDING LOVE TO YOU, KIM.

I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS & HEARTBREAK FOR ISABELLE.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Continuing prayers for little Isabel, and you. I know that the not knowing is just the worst ,and someone may have her safely in their home,and has no idea where she came from and where she belongs. Praying for you to find peace.:pray:

Members online

No members online now.