Wasn't she so cute when she was little...

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Thanks everyone for the compliments...we think she's definitely a keeper pup. I still can't get over the first one I posted though...I swear she looks like a cat to me...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thaanx for sharing the pix.... she sure is a nice looking dog. Bully looks like he was tolerating her puppyness well... LOL

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Sarge LOVES his lil' sister from another mother...and father too. When she was crated more as a pup...he would cry to get her out of her crate. He is so tolerant of her...it is pathetic! She is also keeping him more active which is a "good" thing. I was worried about how he would react to her actually...he's my shadow...and my heart dog. And...bringing in another pup that I wanted and loved. I was concerned. I just made sure that he still got momma lap time. And such...and again he would pretty much cry when she was tucked in her crate. Wanting her out with him...

Tank he's older...and I swear he hates that she breathes his air. :lol: There are times he is forgetful and will play with her...then catch me watching and will turn his head and walk away from her and I. She did make him more nervous as a pup...she would try to "herd" him. Which she soon learned the command for "leave it" which is important for Tank to have his own space. And...since she's learned the command...he is definitely more tolerant of her...and I catch him playing with her more often.

But there are times...when he still puts on his vanishing cloak and will cower on the ground shaking. [This is when she's running around and leaps over him and catches him off guard for the most part I think] It's strange seeing such a heavy weight cowering to a lil' wimp of a thing. But again...it is his house too. So she's told "leave it" and she'll go grab a toy and go lay down...or head for Sarge.

It's funny...she'll head off thinking he's Sarge...and look him in the face...pause and turn to get the "other bulldog" in the house.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.