Wasn't she so cute when she was little...

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
5weeks-luna-3.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

No wonder you love her what a beautifully adorable baby she was, she's not lost her looks :)

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
@Lucylambchop She reminds me so much of a calico kitten in that previous photo... And thanks for the compliment too...

Here she resembles the puppy she was...
38499_1299692187121_1674905047_6906.jpg

Here she's reading about all what it's like to have a big brother that is a bulldog...
IMG_73582-1.jpg

Her she is...helping clean crumbs from Sarge's face
IMG_7421.jpg

Oh wait she learned he had far more than just crumbs inside!
IMG_7422.jpg

There...all clean
IMG_74182.jpg

It's hard to believe she came to us so small...and now she's bigger than the bulldogs...but not in weight. ;)

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Physically she looks like shep my old border collie just different colours.
He was tiny as a pup too then so tall but very slender and fast until his arthritis took hold xx

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] Yes...I think Aussies and Border Collies do resemble a bit. There was a post on the aussie board where you had to "guess" which was an aussie and which the boarder collie. Since...some aussies can have pricked ears. [Ones that stand up] This lil' runt of the litter was so small the breeder was fearful she would not pull through. So she still has her dew claws. Which I think I'll have removed when she's spayed.

Though she did get a bit bigger than the breeder originally thought. Nothing overly large...she's still a smaller sized show dog. She reminds me of our collie/shepherd some days. Though she's more energetic...lol...She never goes around the bulldogs but uses them as obstacles in our house and bounds over them. Sarge doesn't mind...it makes the senior bulldog Tank...a bit nervous at times.

Sorry to hear about that nasty Arthritis settling in. Yeah...we watched it with our Butchie the collie/shepherd...until his back legs just gave out on him one day. So sad...:*( He was the best of the best! I'm so glad we had family pictures professionally done before he passed. Because he was the boys first dog...[Cole my youngest son wasn't born when Jake passed and it took me 4 yrs. to get over his loss...before we could add another bulldog to the mix]

L

Lucy-licious

Shep was our first dog as a familly and yes I missed him dearly when he crossed to rainbow bridge, it took a long time for me to get over his passing but he was sooo poorly and in pain every waking hour and the day his smile left his eyes was the day i decicided to let him go. I have lots of beautiful photos of him and scanned one in for the site its on my member spotlight if you wanna go see him :)
She sounds like a whole bundle of fun though bouncing around the others but looking at your avatar she loves them lots :) that picture always makes me smile I love love love her beautiful blue eyes xx

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Thanks Lisa

[MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] The hardest thing a human has to do...is to show the last largest sign of love for a senior pet. And to let them cross over that Rainbow Bridge...It took me 4 yrs. to finally admit I missed having a long haired dog in the house...but I look at her...and I can smile. And...think at times...Butchie would sit like that and was just as pretty. Bulldogs are cool...and cute...and Sarge is my world...but Ahsoka...she filled an empty spot I hadn't realized was there.

I'm off now to see if I can locate the photo of Shep.

I'm glad my avatar makes you smile...She constantly feels she has to be over Sarge. You should see her when he is standing...she still attempts to stand over him...yet isn't tall enough to quite get all her four feet on the ground in doing so. :lol: So she teeters up on top. Luckily she does have an off button and will be just as happy laying with a toy.

Thanks...though actually she has one blue eye and one marbled eye. The marbled one is brown with a speck of blue. I sort of think it reflects her spunky personality by that added speck of character. Though it does photograph for the most part as both being blue. A glimmer of mischief if you will in her eye as she looks at you.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] Thanks for the compliment...I just :heart: her.

...Having three dogs without long tails...Has given me a complex...I noticed a black lab in a person's yard the other day...and thought...How odd that dog looked...with a tail.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh as if she isnt amazing to look at already her pup pics are too much! She really is beautiful, I LOVE her eyes and colors!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online