Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Wow GREAT NEWS!!!! Glad Sean got his little buddy back. A cat's diet is a bit different as a cat needs more protein and amino acid called taurine which basically prevents heart issues, hair loss etc. Also you have more vit A in cat food. Btw, I use to have a cat. 2lbs is very small. Imo it should not be handled too long. They need to stay warm. Picking up puppies n playing with them too long a pup can get chilled n get sick.

Thank You Helene. I will tell my sister to not let Sean over handle the puppy. He is very happy he's back home, so is very excited.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
and I came here just to check on that little one... Gorgeous nephew and pup you / he has .. I am so happy for this reunion and such good advice here. Sending hugs of happpy :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Glad to see little Duke is back home!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yay for Sean and Duke!! :clap::2thumbs: Must have been a very good Vet, who pulled that little fella' through this! Bad "breeder" though. Never let little ones like that leave so early-but probably would have died if she kept him. [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
So happy the little guy pulled through!!! It’s horrible that the breeder lied to your sister. 6 weeks is just too early to leave mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admurphy3030

Sep 3, 2017
The Woodlands, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiny & Deuce
I'm so sorry your family and Duke had to go through all that but also so happy things seem to be better!!! :dance2:
It's amazing how quickly and easy it is to fall in love with our fur-babies...whether they are a new 2lb baby or a new 80lb "baby" :heartsign:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
PRAYING FOR THIS TINY SOUL, DEAR GOD, TOUCH THIS PRECIOUS GIFT FROM YOU AND HEAL THIS BABY, MAKE HIM HEALTHY.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
He's doing much better, eating better and playing. He's just so little and was taken from his mom way too early.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.