Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is for Miss Molly/Shelly...who has Stretch...and everyone else who wants a good laugh

Dog Park Attendant cadillactaste's Avatar
    Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Default This is for Miss Molly/Shelly...who has Stretch...and everyone else who wants a good laugh

~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

Bulldogs: Tank and Sarge

Australian Shepherd: Ahsoka ~ Sarge's sister from another mother...and father

The rest of my zoo:
    1 Pastel Ball Python - No Feet
    2 chinchillas - Nibbles and Fluffy
    2 Ornate Wood turtles- Franklin and Turkish

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: This is for Miss Molly/Shelly...who has Stretch...and everyone else who wants a good laugh

Too cute

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: This is for Miss Molly/Shelly...who has Stretch...and everyone else who wants a good laugh

Thanx for sharing... that is cute........ bullies with long noses and ears... LOL

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

haha. Thanks for the laugh. And good idea for another photo theme.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Very funny... thanks

Lucy-licious

Check them floppy jowels and fly away ears

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Cute!!!~ How would you like to keep those ears clean???

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Oh I love love love it!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, I am quite fond of bassetts I definitely want one one day!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@TessaAndSamson
    Quote Originally Posted by TessaAndSamson View Post
    Oh I love love love it!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, I am quite fond of bassetts I definitely want one one day!

Glad you enjoyed it so much! We actually looked at basset hounds YEARS ago. But our first bulldog Jake didn't warm up to them. Didn't show aggression just was deeply depressed over the loss of a family dog that he grew up with. So we were in search of a dog that would make Jake take notice and play again.

They can be lazy...but also love trails! I love my Ahsoka [Australian Shepherd] But...could see myself with one of these one day too. A bulldog, a basset and an aussie what a MIX of dogs eh!?!
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

The rest of my zoo:

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

I had a basset for 12 yrs, in Ohio, until she passed while the boys were growing up, they actually are quite similar to a bully, without all the extra care, Very laid back, sleeps most of the time and very loyal. Oh and not the brightest crayon in the box, LOL........she passed from cancer of the spine (tumors), which I think is quite common with an elongated dog.

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO
    Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    I had a basset for 12 yrs, in Ohio, until she passed while the boys were growing up, they actually are quite similar to a bully, without all the extra care, Very laid back, sleeps most of the time and very loyal. Oh and not the brightest crayon in the box, LOL........she passed from cancer of the spine (tumors), which I think is quite common with an elongated dog.
    I hadn't known that it was quite common for elongated dogs to have cancer of the spine. That's so sad... But I would think they would be similar to bulldogs. Other than these are also hunting dogs. So they can do trails as well and I would assume the heat wouldn't be as much an issue as bulldogs are. We used to set the alarm and leave at sunrise to walk the bulldogs on vacation on a hiking trail. Tank LOVED it when he was younger but just gets to excited getting to the trail that he can't do it any longer for risk of health issues. [His tongue turned purple-ish black last vacation]

The rest of my zoo:

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Turi
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)

OMG I loooove those! Thanks for sharing. Bassetts are on my list of wants!
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Live Genuinely

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads