This is for Miss Molly/Shelly...who has Stretch...and everyone else who wants a good laugh

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing... that is cute........ bullies with long noses and ears... LOL

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]
Oh I love love love it!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, I am quite fond of bassetts :luv: I definitely want one one day!

:D Glad you enjoyed it so much! We actually looked at basset hounds YEARS ago. But our first bulldog Jake didn't warm up to them. Didn't show aggression just was deeply depressed over the loss of a family dog that he grew up with. So we were in search of a dog that would make Jake take notice and play again.

They can be lazy...but also love trails! I love my Ahsoka [Australian Shepherd] But...could see myself with one of these one day too. A bulldog, a basset and an aussie what a MIX of dogs eh!?!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I had a basset for 12 yrs, in Ohio, until she passed while the boys were growing up, they actually are quite similar to a bully, without all the extra care, Very laid back, sleeps most of the time and very loyal. Oh and not the brightest crayon in the box, LOL........she passed from cancer of the spine (tumors), which I think is quite common with an elongated dog.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
I had a basset for 12 yrs, in Ohio, until she passed while the boys were growing up, they actually are quite similar to a bully, without all the extra care, Very laid back, sleeps most of the time and very loyal. Oh and not the brightest crayon in the box, LOL........she passed from cancer of the spine (tumors), which I think is quite common with an elongated dog.

I hadn't known that it was quite common for elongated dogs to have cancer of the spine. That's so sad...:*( But I would think they would be similar to bulldogs. Other than these are also hunting dogs. So they can do trails as well and I would assume the heat wouldn't be as much an issue as bulldogs are. We used to set the alarm and leave at sunrise to walk the bulldogs on vacation on a hiking trail. Tank LOVED it when he was younger but just gets to excited getting to the trail that he can't do it any longer for risk of health issues. [His tongue turned purple-ish black last vacation]

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
OMG I loooove those! Thanks for sharing. Bassetts are on my list of wants!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Where is Miss Molly anyway? I hope the pups are ok.

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I'M HERE! :p Just been a busy week so I am trying to catch up on reading posts tonight! The dogs are great, we spent a lot of time outside this weekend, which they LOVE!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Are they getting along better [MENTION=1871]Miss Molly[/MENTION] ?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.