Pics of Molly and Stretch

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
This is the best one I have so far :)

042.jpg

And Stretch napping on his favorite bed, which he has basically taken over form Molly. She doesn't seem to mind. We only have 5 dog beds, you know!

047.jpg

Oh and I'll throw in a few cute ones of Molly

049.jpg

048.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Ugh, my floors look so dirty in pictures. Well, the first one of Stretch my house was still a mess from construction, but my floors always look horrible in photos! I need a better floor cleaner for my hardwood, I have a Hoover All terrain, but I don't think it does the trick. Any suggestions on a better floor cleaner?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Very cute? That bed looks like the perfect fit for Stretch.
Molly's eyes look a lot better. She's such a cutie!

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
What does Molly think of Stretch taking her bed? Since you have so many of them...He looks to fit it perfectly! Are they getting along okay? Any cute stories yet about the two of their antics?

Cute pictures...Do your ears hang low...do they wobble to and fro...can you tie them in a knot...can you tie them in a bow...do your ears...hang...low!:heart: that Stretch of yours...And Molly's a sweetheart too. Just I can't help but not sing that song about the ears...when I see a photo of Stretch!

When you have a pup in the house...you don't have clean floors! In our house it's all the dog toys out lined up so she can see her prized possessions...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What does Molly think of Stretch taking her bed? Since you have so many of them...He looks to fit it perfectly! Are they getting along okay? Any cute stories yet about the two of their antics?

Cute pictures...Do your ears hang low...do they wobble to and fro...can you tie them in a knot...can you tie them in a bow...do your ears...hang...low!:heart: that Stretch of yours...And Molly's a sweetheart too. Just I can't help but not sing that song about the ears...when I see a photo of Stretch!

When you have a pup in the house...you don't have clean floors! In our house it's all the dog toys out lined up so she can see her prized possessions...

[MENTION=1922]cadillactaste[/MENTION]

You know...I started this post last November. I had to go and find it when you started singing that song!
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/bulldog-photos-videos/3152-do-your-ears-hang-low.html

L

Lucy-licious

Stretch looks nice n comfy in that bed its just the perfect length for him:)
Molly's eyes are looking lots better btw she's very pretty and always looks excitable :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1871]Miss Molly[/MENTION], I had a basset for years when my boys were growing up, she was the best dog! Not the brightest crayon in the box, she actually JUMPED out of my Van window while I was driving!!!!!! she was ok, just a little stunned, she passed away at 11 yrs. old. I have a tendency to love those not so bright kind of dogs...example....my next dog after her was Vegas :p

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I LOVE the name stretch for a bassett!! Haha!! Great pictures, too!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Love the pictures! Did you have Molly's eyes done? She's such a cutie patootie! And Stretch looks mighty comfy in her bed! I love bassets too. Someone took one along when we all went camping in a group..his name was junior...the little girl kept calling him Junyah :lol: Hardwood floors are never clean with doggies..ever. You're floors look like the rest of ours, don't worry about it :up: Now my gawd awful carpeting from the 60's.... It's the same color as Belly..we lose her in it sometimes...camo...

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] I did have Molly's cherry eyes fixed. I got her when she was almost 6 months old, and took her to my vet right away. You can still see a tiny spot in the left eye, the vet told me right after the surgery that the right eye was fixed perfectly, but the left one was troublesome because it had almost let go a little too long. The previous owner's vet said she couldn't get them fixed so young. ?

But it looks much better, and doesn't bother her, so I don't mind!

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1871]Miss Molly[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] I did have Molly's cherry eyes fixed. I got her when she was almost 6 months old, and took her to my vet right away. You can still see a tiny spot in the left eye, the vet told me right after the surgery that the right eye was fixed perfectly, but the left one was troublesome because it had almost let go a little too long. The previous owner's vet said she couldn't get them fixed so young. ?

But it looks much better, and doesn't bother her, so I don't mind!

I'm thinking with the previous owner's medical issues. She may have not had the money for such a procedure? And was making excuses...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.