Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Hi Neighbor! We have the same hot and humid weather here in upstate SC. I have to watch Jersey too! Sometimes she wants to sunbathe, so she pretends she has to go out to do her business. Instead she finds the hottest area on the deck, where the sun is shining and plops her sneaky self down for some rays.

Susan: Come on girl! We're going in!
Jersey: Sniffs at a butterfly inches from her nose.
Susan: Wanna cookie? (translation: Want some Greek Vanilla Yogurt from a spoon?)
Jersey: burps
So I wind up going out on the deck with the spoon of yogurt and luring her back inside.
I can't wait for Fall! Lol!

I cannot wait until the Fall also. I live in NC, it has been in the high 90's and several days in the 100's, It is too hot for Elmo also, he goes out to do his business and hurries back in, I mean he really runs back inside to the air conditioning, Thank Goodness he hates the hot weather here. I do have to watch him just to make sure he does run back in.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Neighbor! We have the same hot and humid weather here in upstate SC. I have to watch Jersey too! Sometimes she wants to sunbathe, so she pretends she has to go out to do her business. Instead she finds the hottest area on the deck, where the sun is shining and plops her sneaky self down for some rays.

Susan: Come on girl! We're going in!
Jersey: Sniffs at a butterfly inches from her nose.
Susan: Wanna cookie? (translation: Want some Greek Vanilla Yogurt from a spoon?)
Jersey: burps
So I wind up going out on the deck with the spoon of yogurt and luring her back inside.
I can't wait for Fall! Lol!

She has you trained very well. :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I'm so glad you finally got rain! I hope it helped with the fire to your North. Enjoy the rest of your evening! Love to you and your pack!

Susan Very cool , we have had rain on and off all day good constant rain , has cooled a bit but still humid but rain rain rain , been wonderful , Tried to get The Prettyone to go out with me and have a rain shower but alas she ended up calling the mental health help line on Me , city people eh !

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I cannot wait until the Fall also. I live in NC, it has been in the high 90's and several days in the 100's, It is too hot for Elmo also, he goes out to do his business and hurries back in, I mean he really runs back inside to the air conditioning, Thank Goodness he hates the hot weather here. I do have to watch him just to make sure he does run back in.

Just picked up My snowblower after having it serviced today ( true story still in back of P/U ) 015.jpg right now this looks ok for Me !

Staff online

Members online