May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
016.jpg013.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Very smart girl!

it is horrible hot here too.... pups can't be out more than a few minutes.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! Smart little lady - Im feeling the heat here in Eastern PA TOO!!

I want my sweatshirt and Jeans!! :hissy:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Smart girl ;)

In Texas, we are still in flip flops, shorts & t-shirts on Halloween, Oct. 31st.

Praying this year, it's cooler than that by then, we are burnt out!

With auto-immune disease, many times we have trouble regulating our body
temperatures and it's true with me. I can't tolerate what I did even two years
ago when I had to move twice in that time, both times in the Summer...would
kill me now!

Bring on Fall...early!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
OMG!! Smart little lady - Im feeling the heat here in Eastern PA TOO!!

I want my sweatshirt and Jeans!! :hissy:

Today was over 100 F again here , My 5 guys go out do there stuff and i bring them right in and i stay in with them . I walk on my grass and it crunches underfoot , as i am on a well I have to preserve whats in it for all of us not the grass . We have severe storm warnings out for tonight hope it rains one spark and god helps us it is so tinder dry Melissa

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It hasn't been as hot here (in the 80s & 90s) but the humidity is literally killing us all. I've had a headache for a straight week now, I think it's from being SO miserable outside and then going into the air conditioning. I'm SO over it... I'm ready for FALL!!!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
It hasn't been as hot here (in the 80s & 90s) but the humidity is literally killing us all. I've had a headache for a straight week now, I think it's from being SO miserable outside and then going into the air conditioning. I'm SO over it... I'm ready for FALL!!!

Bad here today again , They announced just before bed we have a forest fire started just north of us , just what we need after all the heat and no rain this summer . was wondering why I was hearing planes late afternoon = water bombers . last night it was 30 hectares in size not heard how they are doing with it today . The blessing is there is very littl wind past couple days if the wind comes up lookout were in trouble depending on which way it blows . It is in Algonquin Park very large provincial park near Me , no doubt a stupid tourist not listening too fire ban reports hope they got them I would roast them alive !

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bad here today again , They announced just before bed we have a forest fire started just north of us , just what we need after all the heat and no rain this summer . was wondering why I was hearing planes late afternoon = water bombers . last night it was 30 hectares in size not heard how they are doing with it today . The blessing is there is very littl wind past couple days if the wind comes up lookout were in trouble depending on which way it blows . It is in Algonquin Park very large provincial park near Me , no doubt a stupid tourist not listening too fire ban reports hope they got them I would roast them alive !

It is not heading your way is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
It is not heading your way is it?

Dunno yet not heard a thing locally , will be going into town shortly visit Mum will see then . We still have no wind and there was thank God a bit of rain and more forecast for today and tomorrow but also Thunder storms not good for lightening . If there was wing around I would be scared and planning it would be app 30 miles away where it started not very far if there was wind . It is so dry here the grass crunches under foot , browned right off . I have not heard the planes so far today and can not smell smoke yet a good sign that .

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hope that means they got it out

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Doing the Rain Dance for you Nat! And for me!
Lots of thunder here and the storms that were heading directly at us disappear! I'm on a well too and it's been too long without a good rain!

Today was over 100 F again here , My 5 guys go out do there stuff and i bring them right in and i stay in with them . I walk on my grass and it crunches underfoot , as i am on a well I have to preserve whats in it for all of us not the grass . We have severe storm warnings out for tonight hope it rains one spark and god helps us it is so tinder dry Melissa

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Doing the Rain Dance for you Nat! And for me!
Lots of thunder here and the storms that were heading directly at us disappear! I'm on a well too and it's been too long without a good rain!

It worked Susan we got a small strong downpour when I went to visit at hospital , then hot a humid again then a nice steady rain Bud for app 2 hrs . not heard a word about the fire north of us so expect with the rain it is under control , but also found out there was one south of town that they got under control late last nite . Your My lucky charm bud lol
The road out is south or north here or by aliens pretty well with the snowmobile trail / atv trail as back up , dogs would love that what a picture that would be Me on a atv with a trailer and all 5 in the back ha ha ha .

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I'm so glad you finally got rain! I hope it helped with the fire to your North. Enjoy the rest of your evening! Love to you and your pack!

It worked Susan we got a small strong downpour when I went to visit at hospital , then hot a humid again then a nice steady rain Bud for app 2 hrs . not heard a word about the fire north of us so expect with the rain it is under control , but also found out there was one south of town that they got under control late last nite . Your My lucky charm bud lol
The road out is south or north here or by aliens pretty well with the snowmobile trail / atv trail as back up , dogs would love that what a picture that would be Me on a atv with a trailer and all 5 in the back ha ha ha .

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I cannot wait until the Fall also. I live in NC, it has been in the high 90's and several days in the 100's, It is too hot for Elmo also, he goes out to do his business and hurries back in, I mean he really runs back inside to the air conditioning, Thank Goodness he hates the hot weather here. I do have to watch him just to make sure he does run back in.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.