Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over 100 F here Nelli is not stupid ,,,,,, found the A/C vent for a nap lol

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg, Sophie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Over 100 F here Nelli is not stupid ,,,,,, found the A/C vent for a nap lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Doing the Rain Dance for you Nat! And for me!
    Lots of thunder here and the storms that were heading directly at us disappear! I'm on a well too and it's been too long without a good rain!
    It worked Susan we got a small strong downpour when I went to visit at hospital , then hot a humid again then a nice steady rain Bud for app 2 hrs . not heard a word about the fire north of us so expect with the rain it is under control , but also found out there was one south of town that they got under control late last nite . Your My lucky charm bud lol
    The road out is south or north here or by aliens pretty well with the snowmobile trail / atv trail as back up , dogs would love that what a picture that would be Me on a atv with a trailer and all 5 in the back ha ha ha .
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

2. Likes Jersey, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Over 100 F here Nelli is not stupid ,,,,,, found the A/C vent for a nap lol

I'm so glad you finally got rain! I hope it helped with the fire to your North. Enjoy the rest of your evening! Love to you and your pack!

Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    It worked Susan we got a small strong downpour when I went to visit at hospital , then hot a humid again then a nice steady rain Bud for app 2 hrs . not heard a word about the fire north of us so expect with the rain it is under control , but also found out there was one south of town that they got under control late last nite . Your My lucky charm bud lol
    The road out is south or north here or by aliens pretty well with the snowmobile trail / atv trail as back up , dogs would love that what a picture that would be Me on a atv with a trailer and all 5 in the back ha ha ha .

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

I cannot wait until the Fall also. I live in NC, it has been in the high 90's and several days in the 100's, It is too hot for Elmo also, he goes out to do his business and hurries back in, I mean he really runs back inside to the air conditioning, Thank Goodness he hates the hot weather here. I do have to watch him just to make sure he does run back in.

5. Likes 2BullyMama, Jersey liked this post
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Hi Neighbor! We have the same hot and humid weather here in upstate SC. I have to watch Jersey too! Sometimes she wants to sunbathe, so she pretends she has to go out to do her business. Instead she finds the hottest area on the deck, where the sun is shining and plops her sneaky self down for some rays.

Susan: Come on girl! We're going in!
    Jersey: Sniffs at a butterfly inches from her nose.
    Susan: Wanna cookie? (translation: Want some Greek Vanilla Yogurt from a spoon?)
    Jersey: burps
    So I wind up going out on the deck with the spoon of yogurt and luring her back inside.
    I can't wait for Fall! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by My Otis View Post
    I cannot wait until the Fall also. I live in NC, it has been in the high 90's and several days in the 100's, It is too hot for Elmo also, he goes out to do his business and hurries back in, I mean he really runs back inside to the air conditioning, Thank Goodness he hates the hot weather here. I do have to watch him just to make sure he does run back in.

7. Likes 2BullyMama, Chunky White liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Hi Neighbor! We have the same hot and humid weather here in upstate SC. I have to watch Jersey too! Sometimes she wants to sunbathe, so she pretends she has to go out to do her business. Instead she finds the hottest area on the deck, where the sun is shining and plops her sneaky self down for some rays.

Susan: Come on girl! We're going in!
    Jersey: Sniffs at a butterfly inches from her nose.
    Susan: Wanna cookie? (translation: Want some Greek Vanilla Yogurt from a spoon?)
    Jersey: burps
    So I wind up going out on the deck with the spoon of yogurt and luring her back inside.
    I can't wait for Fall! Lol!
    She has you trained very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

9. Likes Jersey, Manydogs, Chunky White liked this post
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

HA! You got that right! And I learn SOOOOO quickly! And when she got me I was already potty trained! She's one lucky girl! Snort....
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    She has you trained very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes 2BullyMama, Manydogs liked this post
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I'm so glad you finally got rain! I hope it helped with the fire to your North. Enjoy the rest of your evening! Love to you and your pack!
    Susan Very cool , we have had rain on and off all day good constant rain , has cooled a bit but still humid but rain rain rain , been wonderful , Tried to get The Prettyone to go out with me and have a rain shower but alas she ended up calling the mental health help line on Me , city people eh !

13. Likes Jersey liked this post
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by My Otis View Post
    Just picked up My snowblower after having it serviced today ( true story still in back of P/U ) -015-jpg right now this looks ok for Me !

15. Likes 2BullyMama, Jersey liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads