Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
002.jpg008.jpg003.jpg011.jpg012.jpg013.jpg

Not bad for a 3 legged pup lol, Nelli saw a mole or mouse in the hedge row , well the hunt was on , she hunted and hunted for that danger to society to no avail, refused to come in I had to go out with her lead to bring her to bed time lol.
Odin on the other hand was sick of waiting , after a full day of protecting the pack he had enough and hopped up intp his chair and just plain chilled out ! lump !!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My Roxie girl would put her entire face on the ground, and dig up moles. She would get SO excited and want to play w/them… of course they would go into shock and pass :( One time we found a mole in our koi pond… we think she was "playing" and wanted a drink and dropped her friend in the water. I swear she had me on my toes… Lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
My Roxie girl would put her entire face on the ground, and dig up moles. She would get SO excited and want to play w/them… of course they would go into shock and pass :( One time we found a mole in our koi pond… we think she was "playing" and wanted a drink and dropped her friend in the water. I swear she had me on my toes… Lol

Lol we get a lot of damage here from the moles , veggie garden flower beds and the lawns they drive me nuts to be honest . Rosie is joined at the hip too Nelli and for the life of her can not see the attraction and or why so much energy should be wastes ha ha ha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Odin :luv: I'm with him!!

Nelli was determined.....did she ever catch it? or is she still obsessed with the area?

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Odin :luv: I'm with him!!

Nelli was determined.....did she ever catch it? or is she still obsessed with the area?

Nope but keeps returning to that spot to look , I had the sprinkler running yesterday she did not care Christine , lies down up on the hill above the spot just stalking that spot never took her eye,s off that spot . She got soaked and that water is cold comes from 122 ft below ground .
Nelli has a route every time she goes out the door which includes a friends property ( there cool and love her ) she runs the route at least three times a day and its all Rosie can do to keep up with Nelli, most times she quits and walks back lol

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nope but keeps returning to that spot to look , I had the sprinkler running yesterday she did not care Christine , lies down up on the hill above the spot just stalking that spot never took her eye,s off that spot . She got soaked and that water is cold comes from 122 ft below ground .
Nelli has a route every time she goes out the door which includes a friends property ( there cool and love her ) she runs the route at least three times a day and its all Rosie can do to keep up with Nelli, most times she quits and walks back lol

So interesting how they all have their routine... Love your pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
So interesting how they all have their routine... Love your pack

Funny we teach them to have structure or routine and we find it hilarious when they do something to change that routine ( well not funny all the time but here most times ) the story of domesticating Dogs is out there but it just scratches the surface to be truthful , I wish Nat Geo or something like them would dig deeper and truly do a story on the pack and pecking order of the pack with the human interaction good and bad re humans . interesting thought that there are bad Ahole humans and also dogs wonder it that was a learned from humans thing ? They are very perceptive to our moods or at least My bunch are and there not all pure breads or hand picked only Rose is hand picked as was Tilly the rest are pot luck decisions by me , they needed help and i was willing to try yet they are in My pack very co-operative to what i feel is acceptable . I do not train or take them to classes ect ect they must know I am the alpha but that is all , I do not beat them when there doin stuff they should not ect ect . Just lucky I think reminds Me need to buy a lottery ticket ............,,

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Funny we teach them to have structure or routine and we find it hilarious when they do something to change that routine ( well not funny all the time but here most times ) the story of domesticating Dogs is out there but it just scratches the surface to be truthful , I wish Nat Geo or something like them would dig deeper and truly do a story on the pack and pecking order of the pack with the human interaction good and bad re humans . interesting thought that there are bad Ahole humans and also dogs wonder it that was a learned from humans thing ? They are very perceptive to our moods or at least My bunch are and there not all pure breads or hand picked only Rose is hand picked as was Tilly the rest are pot luck decisions by me , they needed help and i was willing to try yet they are in My pack very co-operative to what i feel is acceptable . I do not train or take them to classes ect ect they must know I am the alpha but that is all , I do not beat them when there doin stuff they should not ect ect . Just lucky I think reminds Me need to buy a lottery ticket ............,,

You must be a natural leader and they know it

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
You must be a natural leader and they know it

I am gonna quote you to The Prettyone and then look at the adopt a bully page and blame you ok , you want Me to PM you her cell number ? buddy chum pal ?? ha ha ha , In My eyes i have room for 2 more , house budget property now ect ect
alas still have to buy a lottery ticket ,,,,,,,.......

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am gonna quote you to The Prettyone and then look at the adopt a bully page and blame you ok , you want Me to PM you her cell number ? buddy chum pal ?? ha ha ha , In My eyes i have room for 2 more , house budget property now ect ect
alas still have to buy a lottery ticket ,,,,,,,.......

Sure I'll take the blame if it gives a baby a new fantastic home with you :up:

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
ya well the bad side to a buncha pups is like today one had to go at 4 am today and of course then they all awake and start the morning play ritual , guess who is havin a nap at some point this aft .....

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ya well the bad side to a buncha pups is like today one had to go at 4 am today and of course then they all awake and start the morning play ritual , guess who is havin a nap at some point this aft .....

ROFL.... I only have two and Cheli has an internal 4 AM alarm :stinkeye:

Staff online

Members online