Leave him in rescue? I couldn't..........

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Look at this little guy. He only weighs 12 pounds,and the rescue found him wandering, they said every spot on him was covered in ticks. They had to shave him. They gave all his shots,bloodwork,etc. Advertised everywhere and no one claimed him. Poor little fella'. So this sucker sees his photo.............View attachment 99112So now he is the brother of 3 Bully girls. Now you know the rest of the story..........
:rolleyes: I need the patch............Gotta' quit!

Look Nelli and Rosie a New play buddy 024.jpg

Lynn what is his name , how is he making out , more pics please .,

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Congrats on your new baby! Well done giving this little boy a safe loving home. I am sure you will have no potty problems because you care about him and will be on top of his needs. So, the million dollar question is WHAT IS HIS NAME?????? lol

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well I was going to name him Merle. Then I kept telling the girls "take it easy,that's your little Bro--so strangely his name wound up to be Bro!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Bro is Beautiful, is he a Schnauzer? Looks like My Schroeder, he crossed the Rainbow Bridge 2 years ago.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Well I was going to name him Merle. Then I kept telling the girls "take it easy,that's your little Bro--so strangely his name wound up to be Bro!

HA HA HA I told the other dogs to Be gentle thats the baby when Rose came home and the did lol
Great name just perfect , Bro is wonderful Lynn

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bro.... Very fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Owwww congratulations on the new addition Lynn! You're really an angel and a very funny one to boot! Bro is such a handsome fellow. Lucky boy! And i just LOVE the name!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.