Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Does anyone else have a cat that sleeps like this? My cat Meeko sleeps in the funniest positions on her back. I've never seen a cat do this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 136

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Vikinggirl That shows that Meeko is one well fed,content,relaxed cat. Not a worry in the world! She is so cute(for a CAT! ha!ha!):mouse:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: she is taking lessons from Blossom and Dozer!! lol

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. Lynn and Christine, you're both right. She is content "lazy". Lol. She used to be so skinny and looked small, and then we got her spayed and she poofed out. We were feeding her Go Kibble, but then switched her to Performatrin Healthy Weight Formula about a year ago, hoping that she would lose some weight, but it hasn't made any difference. We feed her 1/2 a cup in the morning, and 1/2 cup at night. Is this too much for an indoor cat? She is our first cat, she is 5 years old, and she is strictly an indoor cat, she does sleep a lot during the day, and she's more active at night.

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
Lol. Lynn and Christine, you're both right. She is content "lazy". Lol. She used to be so skinny and looked small, and then we got her spayed and she poofed out. We were feeding her Go Kibble, but then switched her to Performatrin Healthy Weight Formula about a year ago, hoping that she would lose some weight, but it hasn't made any difference. We feed her 1/2 a cup in the morning, and 1/2 cup at night. Is this too much for an indoor cat? She is our first cat, she is 5 years old, and she is strictly an indoor cat, she does sleep a lot during the day, and she's more active at night.

I think it depends upon the ideal weight of the cat. our17pound maine coon gets acup of food a day, but he supplements that with rodents, and squirrels when he desires. and sometimes he just brings them home for us. our other cats all get about 3/4 cup a day they range from 8 to 14 pounds, and are pretty lazy and fat.

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
oh, forgot to add, yes we have two who sleep like that, generally in a dog safe zone though (top of cat towers)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.