Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Polly and Ryan.jpg

I took Biscuit my EB out to potty and when I came back this is what I saw! My toddler and my pitty "guarding" the house lol. They are best friends and my baby girl is possibly more animal obsessed then I am :loveeyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Simply beautiful..... what a smile :luv:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 97078

I took Biscuit my EB out to potty and when I came back this is what I saw! My toddler and my pitty "guarding" the house lol. They are best friends and my baby girl is possibly more animal obsessed then I am :loveeyes:

Awwwwa to sweet......My son has 2 pits. They are so adorable not funny. I don't get these bands in some places having pits. They should start bands on owners using them for ring fights and put them down instead.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
well no one is ever going to come near your house, look at how vicious those two are LOL!

Simply adorable!

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Awwwwa to sweet......My son has 2 pits. They are so adorable not funny. I don't get these bands in some places having pits. They should start bands on owners using them for ring fights and put them down instead.

Oh I agree!! I have spent years researching the breed, in college I wrote a 13 page research paper on the effects of dog fighting and about pit bulls. I love bully breeds and I want to promote the GOOD in them. The problem is if you go to craigslist you will see hundreds of back-yard breeders just popping out "pitbulls" left and right. It's just so sad. This girl of mine was a rescue at a year old, I've never met a more docile dog of ANY breed and I was raised with labs. In the right hands they are amazing animals.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.