1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so sorry for your loss.

"To place your horse's need for you to let him leave his failing body above your need to keep him with you - that - is the greatest and purest love".

Cynthia Garrett

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry for your loss.

"To place your horse's need for you to let him leave his failing body above your need to keep him with you - that - is the greatest and purest love".

Cynthia Garrett
A beautiful truth..........
[MENTION=13734]OliviaB[/MENTION] Just read of your losing Bleu. I am so sorry, and I know what it is like. When I went through it, I didn't think anything could hurt more, until my husband.
Perhaps Bleu will meet my Aahbby, and they will run like the wind together Ab&goats.JPG

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so so sorry for your loss Olivia. There are no words that can be said that will make your pain go away, only time to grieve will do this. Blue knew he was loved and you will always have that bond with him, and his memories, he will always be with you in your heart and in your memories. RIP sweet boy, you were loved, and you will be missed.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I've been keeping up with reading the posts on bleu, and I've teared up so many times. I can't bear to think of losing a loved one. Sorry I don't speak up more but I grew up with horses and I know how you feel. Now I can't bear the thought of losing Lola our bully. Just know I'm thinking of you.

sent from my droid mini

OP
OliviaB

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Thank you everyone. I'm doing better but I still have moments where I just burst into tears. I know it's going to be a very slow healing process but I'm so grateful for the many years we got to spend together. Dad asked if I wanted another horse and I told him that it would probably be years before I'm ready for that :unsure:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.