KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

So this is Joe's dog Jester, and yes, he thinks he is a dog!! Question.... He has been sneezing uncontrollably for about 3 days now. NO eye goop, no nasal discharge, just sneezing his brains out. NEVER, EVER been outside, not exposed to any other animal than Vegas (who is not sneezing) I googled and could be allergies, but nothing different in the house. Any advice?? If he's not better in a day or so were going to take him to the vet. After sneezing fits he licks his paws and wipes his nose. We are baffled. Nothing new in the house like air freshner's etc... Can a cat get a cold?? Again no eye or nose goop.

Want to apologize for not being around much, I have some health issues I am dealing with, Finally found out what was wrong, now just to make it right!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'd put him outside and see if he stops, Vegas would probably love that. Good to see you.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I'd put him outside and see if he stops, Vegas would probably love that. Good to see you.

LOL, I would, Joe looks at Jester like I look at Vegas he is a total cat lover, me? Well I love ALL animals but I am total dog person. I can't put him outside or I would get killed, like I would kill Joe if he did Vegas. Dealing with some sh*t, on the road to surgery and better after. I know I suck been a while since been on here! but I do read.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... the look on jesters face is awesome! Maybe he has a cold?

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Maybe a cold. Is his little nose warm?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Has your weather been weird? Mine sneeze like crazy when the Temps change back and forth quickly.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree w/the rest on the temp change… my cat's would do that too on occasion. I would say if he doesn't stop a vet trip is in order. Hope you are feeling better now!!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Love that side eye he's giving. LOL

My cats have been doing the same thing, but one of mine has some eye goop. Mine are strictly indoor and i have changed nothing around here. I'm not sure whether they are picking up something from Ruthie and brutus when they go out and come back in. I would like to think it's some sort of soon to be spring allergy that they are detecting before we are.

I hope you feel better!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.