RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So sad, my heart goes out to you, RIP sweet Roxie.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I did see it on facebook and sent a msg, again so sad to hear about Roxie, she had a wonderful life and a beautiful caring family, you all had to make a hard decision but one out of complete and pure love. RIP Roxie xx

Guidoi

Apr 17, 2013
Coconut Grove, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Clementine
I am so sorry for your loss... I cannot even begin to imagine your heartbreak. I wish you well! And Thank You for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I had a friend post yesterday that she too lost her dog, and she begin to describe the 6 mos of struggling for him. She mentioned that he was ready to go and he was just waiting for her to let him go… it really struck a chord w/me. Roxie was ready to go and on Monday I finally realized it. Maybe she had been ready for awhile, and I just couldn't accept it :(

I've never been a quitter NO matter what happens in my life… this experience has shown me that sometimes you NEED to quit. You have to accept what fate has in store for you, and learn to move on…

Every tragedy has a lesson within it… it is OUR job to try and figure out what that lesson is.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I had a friend post yesterday that she too lost her dog, and she begin to describe the 6 mos of struggling for him. She mentioned that he was ready to go and he was just waiting for her to let him go… it really struck a chord w/me. Roxie was ready to go and on Monday I finally realized it. Maybe she had been ready for awhile, and I just couldn't accept it :(

I've never been a quitter NO matter what happens in my life… this experience has shown me that sometimes you NEED to quit. You have to accept what fate has in store for you, and learn to move on…

Every tragedy has a lesson within it… it is OUR job to try and figure out what that lesson is.

Love you giril! You are one amazing woman... I know you do not think so, but you are!....... here if you need anything at all :hug:

Love you signature picture

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
RIP Roxie. My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family Tracey.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Love you giril! You are one amazing woman... I know you do not think so, but you are!....... here if you need anything at all :hug:

Love you signature picture

Aww you are too sweet!!! :heartsign:

Well you can Thank Phil for the avatar idea @dolphin … Lol Actually come to think of it Roxie literally helped raise Bella, Winston and all those puppies that we had for 8 weeks. She was the ultimate BULLDOG Nanny :D I think that she has earned her rightful place on EBN!!! Ray found some videos on his iPad last night of Roxie w/the puppies, I will post them when he gets home… they are precious!!!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Sweet Roxie was lucky to have had someone like you to see her through the best and worst of life. Sending lots of love your way. I'm so sorry to hear the news, but you can at least take comfort in that she isn't in pain anymore.

ColinAbraham

Dec 13, 2014
Country
en_GB
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Di
Sorry for your loss I can't imagine your heart ache, but be strong in knowing that the found memories you have of her is the happy life she only ever knew and that she had a wonderful life of security love laughter and happiness xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Tracey i am so, so sorry for your loss. She was an amazing companion, as no doubt you were to her.

You're in my thoughts.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
So sorry to hear this. We send our condolences; best wishes to you.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.