Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Often we are consumed by the immense sadness that we feelwhen we lose someone that is very dear to us.
We will sorely miss that familiar face, that special unique personality, all those antics we bear witness to that made us laugh and so on.
While she is no longer here, we should rejoice and be thankful that she is also free from prolonged pain and misery. I do believe that a life in pain and suffering is not living but a testament to a very sad existence.
In the end, Roxie was surrounded by people that truly loved her.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am So Sorry for your loss of Your Precious Roxy. God Bless You Tracey and Your Family. Run with the Angels Sweet Roxie.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Hugs to you and your family. I know that was a very hard and painful decision to make. She was very loved and still is. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
So very sorry for your loss Stacey. Roxie was a wonderful girl. I'm glad you had so much time with her even though it is never enough. Run free Roxie! [emoji173]️

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Have been thinking about you & your family all day.
Will be holding you close in thought in these tough
days to follow, Tracey and of course, praying you
thru your enormous loss of Roxie. You know to call
me if you need to, we'll cry together. Please take
care of you, I am worried :( Sending loving hugs
to all, RIP beloved Roxie.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I don't k know the words to console you on the loss of your baby who was by your side for over 10 years. Just know we all share your grief and want to ease your pain..it truly is like losing one of our own. RIP sweet Roxie.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wish I could be there to give you an extra shoulder to cry on, you are a brave and wonderful mamma to let her go, we love you so much Goober and we will miss Roxie girl so much too! Rip to the sweet angel. XXOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So sad for you and your family, Tracey. You know that you did them most loving thing you could do for her,but most painful thing for you. Praying that Walter will help you heal-that you both will heal, as he will miss his big sister,too.You gave her a wonderful life, as she gave you,and if she could she would thank you for taking her pain away.

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
It saddens me to hear the news. But I understand why we have to make these decisions. That is the hardest part of being a pet owner. My heart breaks for you and your family. Many prayers for all of you~

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for your kind words, prayers and support. I'm SO overwhelmed, you guys have NO idea…

I've been crying all day non-stop… I know that I made the right decision, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. I miss my girl so much :(

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so terribly sorry for your loss - they are never here with us long enough. Your heart hurts so much now but you do have so many wonderful moments with Roxie and she had such a loving family and home. You are in my thoughts. RIP pretty girl Roxie.

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
I'm thinking and praying for you in your time of mourning. I can't imagine the pain you're feeling. After following your threads, I know you gave her an AMAZING life.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I am so sorry for your loss [emoji173]️[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.