RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:tissue:I'm so sorry for you, but from what you're telling how she is, you're doing the right thing. Hugs and prayers to your whole family.:hug:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I read your words thru my tears, I send you off with love.

Special prayers over this last loving deed from you for
your beloved Roxie as she leaves your arms and into
GOD's.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
My prayers and love go with you and Lily today Tracey. Roxie is going to meet her brothers and sisters at the Rainbow Bridge where she can run free. She lived a great life and you gave that to her. God Bless.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Tracey. This is heartbreaking. My thoughts and love are with you and Roxie.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I am so sorry Tracey, I shed tears with you, but also know that this is the very best decision for her. No more suffering - God Bless you for the amazing life & love you provided for her all these years. We'll have another angel baby looking down on us from above. Hugs & Kisses to sweet Roxie.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Tracey my thoughts and prayers have been with you this whole time. You have had more than your share of heartbreak dealing with the loss of your beautiful babies. Tears and prayers for you and Roxie as she crosses the bridge.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm so sorry Tracey, I think you are making the right choice for your sweet Roxie, although that doesn't make it any easier. We are with you in spirit, big gigantic hugs and much love being sent to you, Lily and Roxie today. Farewell beautiful girl.... XXOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
There aren't the words to tell you how sad I am for you, your family and Roxie. This is the right time though and you are making the kindest and most loving decision for her. I know how hard it is to let her go. You are so brave. I'll be thinking about you today and the weeks to come. Hugs.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
:angelheart: bless your heart!!! im at work balling, hugs and prayers sent your way!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thinking of you Tracey, Ray and Lily! I'm so sorry you are going thru this again. I was hoping 2015 was going to be a better year for everybody.

Hugs!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Tracey, You have made the kindest, most loving ,unselfish decision:cry:, that a person can make. Beloved dogs are the luckiest ones,when their parents can stop the horrible suffering that some dogs and people have to deal with. The gift we can give them to ease their suffering, transfers the suffering to us,but we know that we have done our best for them-in their lives, and in their death. We only chose this course out of our love for our fur children, who have dedicated their faithfulness and love to us. Once again, everyone is here for you and your family, and we,too feel your pain.:sorry::heart::heart::heart: We love you angel Roxie :angelhug:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You Tracey and Roxie, Tracey You are a Wonderful Mommie to Your fur Babies, You are doing the right thing, you do not want Roxie to suffer. Tracey You will see her again one day, you will see all of your fur babies one day, never to part again. Love To You Tracey. We are all here for You and Roxie.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.