Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The last photo posted of "the guard" dogs was 1/15 Look how they have grown already! They are pretty muddy cause it has been raining just
about all winter! DSCF5335.JPGDSCF5332.JPG This was taken 1/27

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... they are gonna be big babies!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Wow [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] they have grown, they are so cute, near where we go away a farm has a Maremma Sheepdog, looks the same as these, my and the kids play on game who can spot him amongst the sheep, he is always sleeping as we pass by during the day, he must guard all night, we Nicknamed in "Ralph" after the sheepdog in the looney tunes cartoon.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
How are they getting a long with the donkeys, do all the dogs get the same food, how many animals in total, How are you doing ? Because curious minds want to know - Hugs

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@schimpfy The pups are getting along with the donkeys. Actually, the donkeys were afraid of the pups, when they came. All of the donkeys I have now, were raised with the grown dogs, so they had never seen pups before-they didn't know what they were!! They are used to cats-but knew they weren't cats!? The pups stayed around the barn-now each day they are getting braver, and going farther out. Animals= 4 spayed barn cats,1 uninvited cat, 2 Pyr. pups(outside) 12 donkeys, 1 miniature horse, 4 inside dogs. Sold alot of donkeys last summer,thank goodness. The inside dogs eat a different food than the "outies". The hardest thing of all is maintaining the property,fencing, and getting the @#*! tractor started. I don't have the ambition or determination that I used to(and no help!) NOW aren't you sorry you asked??!! If not for EBN-I would totally lose it (you guys have truthfully saved my life-and a little of what sanity I have left!:hangover:Thanks for asking!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@schimpfy The pups are getting along with the donkeys. Actually, the donkeys were afraid of the pups, when they came. All of the donkeys I have now, were raised with the grown dogs, so they had never seen pups before-they didn't know what they were!! They are used to cats-but knew they weren't cats!? The pups stayed around the barn-now each day they are getting braver, and going farther out. Animals= 4 spayed barn cats,1 uninvited cat, 2 Pyr. pups(outside) 12 donkeys, 1 miniature horse, 4 inside dogs. Sold alot of donkeys last summer,thank goodness. The inside dogs eat a different food than the "outies". The hardest thing of all is maintaining the property,fencing, and getting the @#*! tractor started. I don't have the ambition or determination that I used to(and no help!) NOW aren't you sorry you asked??!! If not for EBN-I would totally lose it (you guys have truthfully saved my life-and a little of what sanity I have left!:hangover:Thanks for asking!

Yes...very glad Ron asked, thank you for the update, I have missed so much
including the new pups, love them <3 Sure don't know HOW you maintain
your homestead and your beloved animals w/out help, GOD bless you to be
able to continue and favor you w/improved health, unexpected wealth and a
legion of volunteers. EBN has been a huge blessing to me as well including YOU
as my dear friend and honorary Sis :) Sending loving hugs, hoping to be back
very soon as I used to be and long to be again!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.