Where to start

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] My scream fades fast cause I'm running out the door too.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]
Shoot I'm clearing the path out. You two better be right behind me. :p

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] no need to clear the path for me i'm clinging onto you for dear life as u run draggin [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] along in our wake :nervous:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Sorry guys!!:eek: [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] [MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION]

L

Lucy-licious

Er [MENTION=1656]kiss1069[/MENTION] i hope ur locking us out and not locking us in :*(
Note to self dont visit crazy snake man in america ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ever see that show on Animal Planet where people's pets kill/maim them? ;)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Have any of your snakes gotten loose? :faint:
I do have to say..If I had to choose between being locked in a room with a harmless snake (I'd only do this if it was harmless), mice or bees........I'd choose the two former vs the latter. I stepped in a mud wasp nest when I was 6. I was stung so many times...they couldn't even count them. Over 150 times. I was only 6 and I almost went into cardiac arrest. So, I hate bees. Total phobia of any kind of bee.

OP
kiss1069

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
@Lucylambchop definitely lock yall in so youd deal with the snakes...theyre harmless and just for the record, theres more dog bites then snake bites...ppl just make a big deal when its a snake coz its exotic and rarely heard of but if it was to happen more often itd be the norm just like with dog bites. As for those morons that get maimed killed by their loose pets well thats coz they dont take the needed precautions that they should and forget that just a momentary lapse of reason can cause a world of hurt...i dont keep venomous snakes but if i did id respect them to the fullest and give them my undivided attention when dealing with them.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] no my snakes have never gotten loose...again its all about the person handling them and i have had kids from 2 and up at my home and allow them to hold them or i hold them for them to pet them but i never pull out more then one so i can stay in control of the situation because even though theyre not venomous, a bite is still a bite and that hurts:evil:

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=1656]kiss1069[/MENTION] its not biting that bothers me so much as their ability to wrap up on you before you really realise theyre doing it. Irrational fear? Yes! real fear? Yes! A fear I deal with so my son can go in the reptile house? Yes! as long as I dont have to pick it up or touch it I'm just fine :D

OP
kiss1069

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
@Lucylambchop youd be just fine here ...all i have are ball pythons which tend to ball up due to them being so shy..once handled for a while they will open up but most of the time its a ball they want to pretend to be...first snake i touched was back when i was about 7 and after that i was hooked...and with all the morphs out there nowadays its even more interesting and a very fun hobby

L

Lucy-licious

Connor just loves snakes he held his first, a python at Gatorland florida when he was 9 and has been enthrawled by them since, any opportunity to visit the petshop for another look at their snakes and lizards, is taken and the obligatory "please mum, can we...." always follows a visit. My answer is always No! :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I like the king snake... I would go to jail if I had any snakes here... there are no snakes in Hawaii, and they have strict laws to keep it that way.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online