Where to start

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Thru the years even as a youngster i had a zoo from birds to fish to lizards snakes nowadays im down to 3 dogs Coda the bull dog Xander the shih tzu and Oso the rottie but it doesnt stop there...i have 11 ball pythons one green tree python and a cali king snake...of course i breed my own rats for feeding my snakes so that involves around 40 rats in their own building and last but not least my HTCT leopard gecko

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my word 13 snakes :eek:
Pics please my son loves snakes n lizards but i wont get them, coz muggins here will be the one to look after them and i am not so keen :crazy:

OP
kiss1069

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
100_0708-2.jpg
100_1297.jpg
DSC01609.jpg

OP
kiss1069

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
wow sorry bout the size but those are a few of what i have/had ...will work on resizing and add more pics later on

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
OHH I would scream like a girl in your house!!
I'm so scarred of snakes. The last one looks
really cool though.

L

Lucy-licious

OHH I would scream like a girl in your house!!
I'm so scarred of snakes. The last one looks
really cool though.

I agree that last one does look cool but i too would be screamin right there with you
I check this sight mainly on my ipad n even pulled my hand away from the screen fast when the pic loaded :eek:
I am such a wuss :crazy:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Beautiful creatures!!! Have you ever seen the show on Animal Planet called Fatal Attraction? I saw an episode where this man had a bunch of lizards running free in his apartment... anyway, no one had seen this guy for several days and they had the cops go to this guys place and the iguana's ate the man and left his skeleton.

I don't know why I just told you that... :eek:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I don't mind snakes or reptiles. I don't want any in my house, but they don't make me scream.. Now the rats, on the other hand.... I don't even want to think about those! (If I even thought there were mice (let alone RATS!!!:eek:) in my house, I'd have to MOVE OUT!!!). Please PLEASE don't post pics of the rats! I'd have to shut my laptop and not come back. I've even had nightmares of rats, ever since I was a little kid. I don't know why, it's not like we had rodents in our house or anything. I admit, I have issues...

L

Lucy-licious

I was tryin to forget about the rats [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Some cool looking reptiles, and Coda looks awesome, if that's him in your avatar.

Would love to see your Cali King Snake... Haven't seen one of those since I was a kid when one crawled up my brother's pant leg while we played in the front yard.

OP
kiss1069

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
first off is my cali king...old pic so he was still young
100_0877.jpg

2nd pic is Ball python with her clutch of eggs
DSC02243.jpg

3rd is my rat rack
DSC02935.jpg

4th is pic of Coda...shes still a pup on this pic...9 wks
100_0940.jpg

for ya fish lovers...2 convicts and a loach
101_0212.jpg

OP
kiss1069

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
yes a small zoo...i think its funny coz when i get ppl at my house i usually show them all the snakes and feel like a tour guide going from one room to the other where theyre all located.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Beautiful creatures!!! Have you ever seen the show on Animal Planet called Fatal Attraction? I saw an episode where this man had a bunch of lizards running free in his apartment... anyway, no one had seen this guy for several days and they had the cops go to this guys place and the iguana's ate the man and left his skeleton.

I don't know why I just told you that... :eek:

[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] You now have a line of [MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] [MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] and myself screaming like a girl ... probably in harmony ...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online